Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is Crocker with the Bengals, he's good...

  • Author

TJ plays so hard. I love that he gives it 100%. I hope he comes back next year.

  • Author
TJ plays so hard. I love that he gives it 100%. I hope he comes back next year.

 

I hope he does as well. I just don't see it happening.

did anyone notice TJ pull up on the long pass play. I think he either tweaked something or is tired. Fitzy's pass was long on the corner route, but I felt TJ was slow getting there. IMO, it was catchable.

Man Crocker hits hard.

The stadium is EMPTY today

 

Cold weather and bad football = little fans. People will freeze for a good team.

Cold weather and bad football = little fans. People will freeze for a good team.

 

I was offered 4 freebies, UN-UHH, No Way, No How!!!!

The Bengals are on pace to break the single game record for most punts. Tell your friends to hang on to their ticket stubs.

ugghhhh.....

 

Was that TD too easily predictable?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.