November 30, 200817 yr I don't understand why the Bengals D is blowing so hard! They should be the best conditioned football players in the league. Are player minutes tracked in the NFL like the NBA? If so, I'm sure we have some record breakers and award winners :creepy:
November 30, 200817 yr At least Mason got me a TD..he is on one of my yahoo teams. Punt. it's pretty early, you should be able to get a few more....
November 30, 200817 yr OMG! I didn't realize that the Raven's were the second coming of the Tom Brady lead Patriots....
November 30, 200817 yr After 8 games, can't someone tell Fitz to stop throwing the ball to the guy on the line of scrimmage who is surrounded by 5 defenders???
November 30, 200817 yr Fitzpatrick.....I can't take it much longer. Lil, Palmer HAS to come in, PLEASE!
November 30, 200817 yr Author Lil, Palmer HAS to come in, PLEASE! They've let him have his time, now let Palmer play.
November 30, 200817 yr Flacco playing like a STUD! Around 260 yards and 2 TD's. Every QB who plays the Bengals lookd like a Stud
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.