Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County @ Bourbon County (Dec. 2)

Featured Replies

How do these 2 matchup early in the season? What kind of team is Bourbon County this season?

This is a match up of 2 up and coming coaches, but I'll have to go with Bourbon at home in this one.

I don't know about Bourbon but, Bracken was outplayed by Russell and Russell is one of the weakest teams in the 16th region.

Bracken Co. will get better as the season progresses. However, I think that Bracken has really dropped the ball over the last few years in terms of finding and retaining a consistent head coach. There have been a couple of individuals who were interested in the head coaching job who would excellent coaches who were passed up. Poor decision making. Hopefully consistency will eventually find its way.

Bourbon 61-45

I don't know about Bourbon but, Bracken was outplayed by Russell and Russell is one of the weakest teams in the 16th region.

 

 

Bracken county was without one of thier better players in that game. I think the game vs. Bourbon will be close, but i will give the edge to the Colonels at home.

  • Author
Bracken county was without one of thier better players in that game. I think the game vs. Bourbon will be close, but i will give the edge to the Colonels at home.

 

Who was Bracken County without and why? Will the Huber kid be starting this season?

Who was Bracken County without and why? Will the Huber kid be starting this season?

 

I dont think Levi played. IDK if Huber is starting or not.

I think Bourbon will win in a fairly close contest 58-51

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.