Madisonville-Elliott County Prediction

What do you think the outcome of this one will be?? Elliott plays Madisonville in the last game (8:00PM) Saturday of the Fast Lane Classic at Sheldon Clark High School.

I will take first stabs. After the impressive 21 pt. win over GRC one might think well they would win by 25-30 over Madisonville. Many don't even have Madisonville in their Top 25. Basketball is a funny sport and I think Elliott will win by 12 points. Hood will see a lot of defensive looks. Evan Faulkner who is a great defender at 6'1" will get the majority of the call. Ethan and Ferg may get some time on him along with Timmy Knipp. Elliott is real good with help side defense and pressure. I still think Hood will get a hard earned 25 points on 8-20 from the field (3-7 treys) and 6-8 from the line. Look for Ferg's hand to be much better and 30 points with 7-12 from trey land. Ethan and Evan should combine for 40 points. Final score: Elliott County 93 Madisonville 81.

Elliott should win this easily. Madisonville lost 4 of 5 starters from last years team plus their first reserve off the bench. Jon Hood is very short handed for his senior year.

Elliott should have played Scott Co. in this one but for some reason Coach Mays requested to Sheldon Clark staff that they not play Scott Co. I can't figure that one out because it is only a scrimmage.

Anyways, good luck to both teams and our future wildcat Mr. Hood.

What do you think the outcome of this one will be?? Elliott plays Madisonville in the last game (8:00PM) Saturday of the Fast Lane Classic at Sheldon Clark High School.

I will take first stabs. After the impressive 21 pt. win over GRC one might think well they would win by 25-30 over Madisonville. Many don't even have Madisonville in their Top 25. Basketball is a funny sport and I think Elliott will win by 12 points. Hood will see a lot of defensive looks. Evan Faulkner who is a great defender at 6'1" will get the majority of the call. Ethan and Ferg may get some time on him along with Timmy Knipp. Elliott is real good with help side defense and pressure. I still think Hood will get a hard earned 25 points on 8-20 from the field (3-7 treys) and 6-8 from the line. Look for Ferg's hand to be much better and 30 points with 7-12 from trey land. Ethan and Evan should combine for 40 points. Final score: Elliott County 93 Madisonville 81.

Predicting Hood to struggle some with below 50% shooting while all 3 EC players excel including a 7 for 12 from 3s from one of the players, wow. Good stuff.

Lion Mania is a like a kid a week before Christmas, he just can't help himself. Have a safe trip my friend, drink plenty of coffee tonight, see you in a couple of weeks. My guess is Elliott by 22.

He is their number one fan but I love his logic on basketball and everything that surrounds the team. 99% of the time ,I'm in total arreement with his statements. As I mentioned before ,Elliott Co is my second favorite team. Wish them the best.

Elliott should win this easily. Madisonville lost 4 of 5 starters from last years team plus their first reserve off the bench. Jon Hood is very short handed for his senior year.

Elliott should have played Scott Co. in this one but for some reason Coach Mays requested to Sheldon Clark staff that they not play Scott Co. I can't figure that one out because it is only a scrimmage.

I do not believe that because I knew we were playing MNH in this one before everyone transfered to Scott Co. I will definately ask Roger(SC coach) today and find out for sure though.

How do you know that Coach Mays requested not to play Scott Co.?

Link? Source?