Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL in game threads

Featured Replies

Is Plaxico going to play; he was on the injury report as questionable?

  • Replies 131
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even with Jacobs, I thought it was a prime upset pick, with them having to go out west, and the fact this is the Cardinals chance to show the world they're for real. I like Ward and Bradshaw, but Jacobs is their number one for a reason.

 

Not too long ago the Giants decided they were going to start splitting carries 50/50 with Jacobs and Ward. Jacobs will be missed, but the other two are more than good enough to pick up the slack. If it's an upset, it'll be because the Giants can't get to Warner in time.

I love how Fox is showing the lats 30 seconds of the 49ers cowboys game instead of switching to the Giants game. I love watching the Cowboys kneel no it!:mad::mad:

^Up here we still have the Ravens thumping of the Eagles....

^Up here we still have the Ravens thumping of the Eagles....

 

Makes a ton of sense doesn't it?

 

now that the Cowboys game is over...they switched to commercials for 3 minutes while the Giants game was going on. Fox is ran by some stupid stupid people. Finaly, I get the Giants game on with 4 minutes passed...

For those interested...Wesley Woodyard is starting for the Broncos against the Raiders today (it is on CBS now).

Fox still has the Ravens/Eagles game on. :irked:

  • Author

Not to be rooting vs. anybody's fantasy teams, but why was Westbrook in the game down big late if his health is always in question every week?

It doesn't even matter for my team this week, lol. And I don't know why he was playing either, especially when they have to turn around and play again on Thursday.

Harry Douglas just scored a TD for the Falcons...10-0 lead on the Panthers

Plax is doubtful to return for the GMen.....Cards up 3-0 early.

Plax is doubtful to return for the GMen.....Cards up 3-0 early.

 

I'm surprised they even started him in the first place. His hamstring has been bothering him all week.

Great currently I don't think I have any games on...Stupid post-game shows.

  • Author

Skins just missed a FG, Seahawks still up 3-0.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.