Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrimmage: Male vs Scott County

Featured Replies

A 5-10 kid guarded Dakota Euton last night? It seems you are reaching a bit. The Holmes-Scott Co. game is going to be great!
Actually a very tall athletic kid, #43, guarded Euton most of the night. He looked about 6'6.:thumb:
  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will get to prove it on the floor but WHEN they do lose what will the excuses be since they have so much SUPERIOR talent and can go 10-12 deep without a drop off? Seriously it's ok to support a team and SC is good but they aren't that much ahead, if at all, over the other top teams in the state and I have a feeling Dec. 14th and Dec 18th will both give all of the SC faithful who think their team is all world, a reality check.

 

As far as the bolded part...:rolleyes:

 

And as for this post, what happens if Scott County beats your beloved Holmes, and a very good GRC? Will you finally give the hard working boys their deserved credit? I know that in my mind if either of those teams pull out an upset i will be happy for their team. But getting on here and saying they WILL lose is a little over the top. No need to bash any school like that.

And as for this post, what happens if Scott County beats your beloved Holmes, and a very good GRC? Will you finally give the hard working boys their deserved credit? I know that in my mind if either of those teams pull out an upset i will be happy for their team. But getting on here and saying they WILL lose is a little over the top. No need to bash any school like that.

 

How is thinking a team will lose to someone bashing them? :rolleyes: I've said all along SC was the best team in the state RIGHT NOW. And they will be the best team in the state until proven otherwise. If they beat Holmes and GRC, I sure will give them credit. Look at any of my posts where Holmes has lost and you'll never see me make an excuse. I've always given the other team the proper credit where credit is due. I just hope the SC faithful don't try and use excuses WHEN/IF they lose to GRC or Holmes.

 

I just personally feel they aren't all world like a lot of people think they are. If people have a different opinion than me that's their prerogative. I personally could care less.

Lets keep this on the scrimmage and not each other....take it to PM's.

They will get to prove it on the floor but WHEN they do lose what will the excuses be since they have so much SUPERIOR talent and can go 10-12 deep without a drop off? Seriously it's ok to support a team and SC is good but they aren't that much ahead, if at all, over the other top teams in the state and I have a feeling Dec. 14th and Dec 18th will both give all of the SC faithful who think their team is all world, a reality check.

 

As far as the bolded part...:rolleyes:

I'm hardly a blind shill for any team, but I do take exception to adults "giving (negative) opinions" about 16 and 17 year-old kids playing a game. I really don't care what team they're on.

 

I have no doubt that there are many teams that will give SC all they want this season, and on any given night could beat them. SC will have to come ready to play every single game or they could end up on the short end of somebody else's big game. No excuses. It ain't easy wearing the bullseye.

 

As far as your response to the bolded part, unless you're still playing high school ball-like it or not-you fall into one of those categories like the rest of us... :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.