Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 82 Texas Southern 51

Featured Replies

Great first half for UC. Pretty poor 2nd. Toyloy played pretty well and Mitchell had a career high 15 points. Good game to get more teaching done by the staff...

Dixon led them with 10 boards... from a combo guard....

Get used to it. He loves to rebound and play defense...

Mitchell needs to bring the shooting touch he had tonight everynight. When he gets hot... look out.

 

I love the way Dixon plays. Very aggresive and strong.

Had to wait quite a while for the players and coaches in the media room tonight. Mick laid in to them for their performance in the 2nd half...

Had to wait quite a while for the players and coaches in the media room tonight. Mick laid in to them for their performance in the 2nd half...

 

I only caught the first half and not much of the second.

 

GT, what did they struggle with in the second half?

GT, what did they struggle with in the second half?

 

Effort. Plain and simple...

Effort. Plain and simple...

 

Thats the last thing I wanted to hear. Was it that obvious?!

Thats the last thing I wanted to hear. Was it that obvious?!

 

Yes. They took their foot off the gas. Nothing to get too worried about. Mick will get it corrected...

Yes. They took their foot off the gas. Nothing to get too worried about. Mick will get it corrected...

 

I don't want to say you expect it, but lets face it... It's a team full of young guys that saw a 30 point lead and took a break... Better that it happen now than later...

 

Who started tonight? If Dixon didn't, I know it's only been 2 games, but with what he brings to the table, I don't think Mick can keep him out of the starting lineup too much longer...

I don't want to say you expect it, but lets face it... It's a team full of young guys that saw a 30 point lead and took a break... Better that it happen now than later...

 

:thumb:

 

Who started tonight? If Dixon didn't, I know it's only been 2 games, but with what he brings to the table, I don't think Mick can keep him out of the starting lineup too much longer...

 

Vaughn, Davis, Copo, Mike and Yancy. If Dion keeps playing like he has so far, it won't be long...

Get used to it. He loves to rebound and play defense...

 

Dixon reminds me a lot of McElroy from a few years ago. Not really sure why but just from what I saw the past two games.

Dixon reminds me a lot of McElroy from a few years ago. Not really sure why but just from what I saw the past two games.

 

LOVED IMac. Dixon is a lot like him, but with a better offensive game...

LOVED IMac. Dixon is a lot like him, but with a better offensive game...

 

I agree. Dixon will be a better player because of his offensive abilities.

 

This recruiting class and team looks very similar to that team ability wise.

 

Michell reminds me alot of Pete Mickeal.

 

Gates is IMO a combo of K-Mart and Fortson.

 

Biggie is like Donald Little only over time will have a better offensive game IMO.

 

Vaughn is scary good with the ball offensively and defensively like Logan.

 

Seems like Mick is recruiting similar players as to when Huggins was there and he was under him as the recruiter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.