Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 82 Texas Southern 51

Featured Replies

Seems like Mick is recruiting similar players as to when Huggins was there and he was under him as the recruiter.

 

Guess who was the lead guy on all of those kids... ;)

Guess who was the lead guy on all of those kids... ;)

 

:rolleyes:;)

 

In all seriousness though, Mick has done a great job turning this program around considering the circumstances he came into when he got the job.

 

I liked Coach K but I'm not too sure he would have been able to attract the same type of players that Mick has brought in over the past two years.

:rolleyes:;)

 

In all seriousness though, Mick has done a great job turning this program around considering the circumstances he came into when he got the job.

 

I liked Coach K but I'm not too sure he would have been able to attract the same type of players that Mick has brought in over the past two years.

I'm a huge Andy Kennedy fan, but at the end of the day Mick was the right guy for the job. He put a solid staff on the bench, and has the talent in place to get things back on track.

 

I did see my life flash before me eyes when Vaughn went down for a minute tonight... :lol:

I'm a huge Andy Kennedy fan, but at the end of the day Mick was the right guy for the job. He put a solid staff on the bench, and has the talent in place to get things back on track.

 

I did see my life flash before me eyes when Vaughn went down for a minute tonight... :lol:

 

You and I both!! :scared:

 

I know its early but from the first two games how would you say UC compares to the rest of the BEast?

You and I both!! :scared:

 

I know its early but from the first two games how would you say UC compares to the rest of the BEast?

 

IMO they are looking solid.

 

I think Syracuse and Providence are two teams that may not be as good as people are saying.

 

This could take a bunch of pressure off UC and the entire Big East (come tourny time) if it is true.

 

I did see my life flash before me eyes when Vaughn went down for a minute tonight... :lol:

 

That was terrible. You never want to see a guy go down grabbing his knee. It took about 15 seconds for the Shoe to become completely silent. When he got up everyone started breathing again...:lol:

That was terrible. You never want to see a guy go down grabbing his knee. It took about 15 seconds for the Shoe to become completely silent. When he got up everyone started breathing again...:lol:

 

I must have counted the four guys standing up 5 or 6 times trying to convince myself it wasn't Vaughn... :lol:

How you think UC will do this season in a loaded Big East?

How you think UC will do this season in a loaded Big East?

Thinking in the 8-11 range right now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.