Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCS version of 3A Playoffs

Featured Replies

How a BCS 3a playoff brackett would look. What do you think?

 

reg 1 1Central vs 4Union County

2Butler County vs 3Russellville

 

reg 2 1North Oldham vs 4Taylor County

2Elizabethtown vs 3Western Hills

 

reg 3 1Breathitt County vs 4Wayne County

2Estill County vs 3Harlan Co

 

reg 4 1Belfry vs 4Russell

2Mason County vs 3Sheldon Clark

 

Higher seed is home team.

Region1-2 play and 3-4 play in semi with higher rated team hosting.

 

Central would host North Oldham and Belfry would host Breathitt with Belfry and Central in the final if seeding held true.

I'm throwing my support to the Royals, but they had better watch out for Sheldon Clark.

 

I say that seeding holds in 3 of the 4 regions... Estill Co pulls the upset in Region 3.

I'm throwing my support to the Royals, but they had better watch out for Sheldon Clark.

 

I say that seeding holds in 3 of the 4 regions... Estill Co pulls the upset in Region 3.

 

This will be very interesting.

Interesting look

:confused:

How a BCS 3a playoff brackett would look. What do you think?

 

reg 1 1Central vs 4Union County

2Butler County vs 3Russellville

 

reg 2 1North Oldham vs 4Taylor County

2Elizabethtown vs 3Western Hills

 

reg 3 1Breathitt County vs 4Wayne County

2Estill County vs 3Harlan Co

 

reg 4 1Belfry vs 4Russell

2Mason County vs 3Sheldon Clark

 

Higher seed is home team.

Region1-2 play and 3-4 play in semi with higher rated team hosting.

 

Central would host North Oldham and Belfry would host Breathitt with Belfry and Central in the final if seeding held true.

 

I'm assuming that these are your "seedings"...since Western Hills was the third place team in their district (Spencer County was second behind North Oldham)

 

 

:confused:

Why did you move Central and Taylor County to a different regions than everyone else?

  • Author
:confused:

 

I'm assuming that these are your "seedings"...since Western Hills was the third place team in their district (Spencer County was second behind North Oldham)

 

 

:confused:

 

Massey computer and maxpreps computer. That is why I said BCS style.

  • Author
Why did you move Central and Taylor County to a different regions than everyone else?

 

Geography. I put each seed in the best region for its geography.

  • Author

I'm not trying to predict how the real playoffs will go. I'm showing some people an alternative since there has been many complainers this week about bad teams getting in the playoffs.

How a BCS 3a playoff brackett would look. What do you think?

 

reg 1 1Central vs 4Union County

2Butler County vs 3Russellville

 

reg 2 1North Oldham vs 4Taylor County

2Elizabethtown vs 3Western Hills

 

reg 3 1Breathitt County vs 4Wayne County

2Estill County vs 3Harlan Co

 

reg 4 1Belfry vs 4Russell

2Mason County vs 3Sheldon Clark

 

Higher seed is home team.

Region1-2 play and 3-4 play in semi with higher rated team hosting.

 

Central would host North Oldham and Belfry would host Breathitt with Belfry and Central in the final if seeding held true.

In a true "BCS" Breathitt would play Belfry for the state title based on the rankings and the next 8 would play in "bowl" games against one another in exotic Kentucky locales. :banana:

  • Author
In a true "BCS" Breathitt would play Belfry for the state title based on the rankings and the next 8 would play in "bowl" games against one another in exotic Kentucky locales. :banana:

 

I guess that right. Party pooper!

Geography. I put each seed in the best region for its geography.

 

So Central would drive through Elizabethtown to play the in their correct region?;)

Originally Posted by friedtaters

In a true "BCS" Breathitt would play Belfry for the state title based on the rankings and the next 8 would play in "bowl" games against one another in exotic Kentucky locales.

 

I guess that right. Party pooper!

I'm curious as to what the exotic locales in Kentucky would be....Crab Orchard, Sadieville, Catlettsburg, Ravenna? :laugh:

  • Author
So Central would drive through Elizabethtown to play the in their correct region?;)

 

Which other #1 seed would you like to put in the west? Belfry?

  • Author

Oh yeah and Central isn't driving anywhere. They are hosting thier 2 region games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.