Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. Red/White Game

Featured Replies

Elliott County on December 16th should be able to hang with the pace. Look forward to my first trip to Boyd County High School. Actually understand the gym is not located with the HS??

 

You are correct. Boyd's games are played at the middle school gym. It's a short trip, maybe 5-7 minutes from the high school and very easy to find.

I too had heard how bad Boyd looked during the summer and this must be a total different bunch. I knew with Davey Wooten that they would press and run all over the floor the whole game and they did. Looks like Dave is going to use alot of players and that is great because there was more talent there than I had heard. I am not saying that they may beat alot of good teams but you better not take them lightly. I am real happy for Dave and hope he gets the time it will take to bring Boyd back to the great years they have had. great looking bunch of kids. I was disappointed to here last night that several good players on the football team was not going to play. My kid did not play his Soph. and senior years and he has already regretted it. You only have one chance to play high school ball and especially for someone like Davey and Phil Pratt who are wonderful people.

I think we are in for a long season. The red team could not even get the ball across halfcourt, and the red team to mind understanding was supposed to be the "Better" team. I too am a Wooten fan, but UNTIL we get an atheletic big man or someone who can get the ball up the floor, we are in for a,long year. The Gindlesberger kid can flat out shoot the lights out of it. That is a bright spot. Another young kid-Cody Miller, can flatout play the defense. I look forward to watching them play, and in the next year or so they will be contenders

Elliott County on December 16th should be able to hang with the pace. Look forward to my first trip to Boyd County High School. Actually understand the gym is not located with the HS??

 

WHAT! Look Im A BC fan but there is no way this years team will hang anywhere with Elliott.

WHAT! Look Im A BC fan but there is no way this years team will hang anywhere with Elliott.

I don't think that is quite what he was saying Tiny!

I don't think that is quite what he was saying Tiny![/QUOTE]

 

No it wasn't. BC trying to run with EC may be dangerous to the electronics in the scoreboard and present a fire hazard.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.