Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Penn St/Iowa updates

Featured Replies

Iowa scores a touchdown with around 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.

 

Now 16-14 Penn St.

 

Penn St comes back to score a touchdown with 30 seconds to go in the 3rd quarter.

 

They now lead 23-14

Edited by HOMELESS CAMEL

  • Author

Iowa touchdown, now 23-21 Penn St.

 

9 minutes to go in game.

Iowa just picked the ball off.

 

Man I hope they win this game.

  • Author
Iowa just picked the ball off.

 

Man I hope they win this game.

 

Yep, me too. I don't really care who gets in the BS Title Game, I just don't want a Big 10 team anywhere NEAR the game.

 

Iowa has a 3rd and 15 from their own 25 and PSU gets flagged for a 15 yard penalty and gives Iowa a first down. WOW!

 

Iowa now at their own 45, 2:30 to go.

Yep, me too. I don't really care who gets in the BS Title Game, I just don't want a Big 10 team anywhere NEAR the game.

 

Iowa has a 3rd and 15 from their own 25 and PSU gets flagged for a 15 yard penalty and gives Iowa a first down. WOW!

 

Iowa now at their own 45, 2:30 to go.

 

Same here :thumb:

 

If P.S. loses and Florida dominates tonight, they should move into 3rd.

  • Author

55 seconds to go.

 

Iowa 2nd down and 8 at the PSU 27

Iowa is getting ready to kick a field goal down 21-23 with 11 seconds left I believe.

The kick is up and it is goooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

 

I can not stand Penn State so this one makes me happy.

GOOOOOD !!!

 

23-21 Iowa with 1 second left.

 

It's official folks. We may have a decent NC game this year.

Mark my words....Penn St will drop out of the top 10. An SEC team would have dropped 2 or 3 spots.

GOOOOOD !!!

 

23-21 Iowa with 1 second left.

 

It's official folks. We may have a decent NC game this year.

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

You think differently ? Explain....

On a neutral field PSU can beat any team in the nation. The "SEC is God" is humorous.

You think differently ? Explain....

 

Yes I do. I love the"fans of the SEC". You guys crack me up.

Yes I do. I love the"fans of the SEC". You guys crack me up.

 

I'm a "I love good NC title games" fan. Plain and simple.

 

Are you a Penn State fan ? If you are, I won't argue with ya.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.