Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Penn St/Iowa updates

Featured Replies

Mark my words....Penn St will drop out of the top 10. An SEC team would have dropped 2 or 3 spots.
I am going to say you are correct on both.
I'm a "I love good NC title games" fan. Plain and simple.

 

Are you a Penn State fan ? If you are, I won't argue with ya.

 

Nope.

I am going to say you are correct on both.

 

Same thing with USC...they lose to an unranked Oregon St and hardly drop. Everyone is obsessed with USC and SEC teams....it's sickening.

Nope.

 

So you think that Penn State,a team that their best win is a 7 point win over Ohio State would give fans a good NC game ?

So you think that Penn State,a team that their best win is a 7 point win over Ohio State would give fans a good NC game ?

 

And you think a team like Florida who lost to Miss would? Or USC who lost to Oregon St should? I think on a neutral field, PSU is one of the best teams. So to answer your question....yes. even though they are from the Big 10, and they are so inferior to the SEC. :rolleyes:

And you think a team like Florida who lost to Miss would? Or USC who lost to Oregon St should? I think on a neutral field, PSU is one of the best teams. So to answer your question....yes. even though they are from the Big 10, and they are so inferior to the SEC. :rolleyes:
Penn State like Bama has been overrated all season. I am just hoping that it catches up with Bama like it did Penn State.

 

The national championship game was last weekend Teax Tech and Texas.

And you think a team like Florida who lost to Miss would? Or USC who lost to Oregon St should? I think on a neutral field, PSU is one of the best teams. So to answer your question....yes. even though they are from the Big 10, and they are so inferior to the SEC. :rolleyes:

 

Since the Miss. game Florida has beat Arkansas by 31, #4 LSU by 30, UK by 58 and #8 Georgia by 39. You can't argue with that body of work. That's impressive. If were going by wins and losses only, wouldn't Utah be a shoe in number 1 choice ? Do you think they should be in the NC game ? They are 10-0.... Lets face it, who you play and how you play against them has a lot to do with it.

 

Now to the SEC comment, I could care less what conferences are represented in the NC game. As long as it's the best two teams playing. I'm not a UF fan but I think they are one of the best two teams in the nation and a Penn State loss get's them one step closer to the NC game.

Penn State like Bama has been overrated all season. I am just hoping that it catches up with Bama like it did Penn State.

 

The national championship game was last weekend Teax Tech and Texas.

 

I agree with you on Alabama. I think they are way over rated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.