Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How does St. X compare?

Featured Replies

I'd take them against the Bengals!!

 

 

I'd take St. Gabriel's 8th grade team agains the Bengals this year. :lol:

I'd take St. Gabriel's 8th grade team agains the Bengals this year. :lol:

I'll take St Patrick over St Gabriel

I'll take St Patrick over St Gabriel

 

 

I guess I'll see you Sunday, then. :D

I guess I'll see you Sunday, then. :D

One difference Travis Wright is the best QB at CSAA in 10 years for running and passing. ( remember that Brohm played tackle for Bernard!)

I guess I'll see you Sunday, then. :D

 

Me too....

One difference Travis Wright is the best QB at CSAA in 10 years for running and passing. ( remember that Brohm played tackle for Bernard!)

 

Where is he going to high school?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.