Wiseman Resigns at Campbellsville

Eaglenation

WOW. I had the pleasure of being coached by coach Wiseman, he is a great man, and an even better coach, Campbellsville has lost a good guy that would have been loyal till the end. My best wishes go out to coach Wiseman and his family. I have no doubt that he will be sucessfull in whatever he does next.

This is really a sad commentary on the state of high school athletics. Unless there are extenuating circumstances outside the realm of football I have to question administration's stance on the termination of a fine person and coach. My exposure to Coach Wiseman has only been through the Campbellsville - Williamsburg series but I found him to be gracious in both victory and defeat. Our thoughts and prayers are with you coach.

Amen brother....:thumb:

This is a horrible move by the Campbellsville "brain trust" and I use that term loosely. Coach Wiseman knew what he was doing and had the Eagles in the thick of things. This isn't a school system that can challenge for a Title year in and out. Things are going to get much, much worse and they may not get better. Y'all really messed up here.

Defensive Coodinator, Dale Estes will be stepping in, according to the newspaper. Coach Wiseman is a real gentleman, and I'm sad to see him go. Insane to see a coach with that schedule, the district championship last year, and still in the strong running this year, get ousted. Crazy. Wish Coach Wiseman the best in the future. I'm sure he knows Coach Hard has tons of respect for him!!!