Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns 35 Giants 14

Featured Replies

Final.

 

How 'bout them Giants! :lol: :lol:

 

Browns move to 2-3.

 

Giants move to 4-1.

 

Titans are only undefeated team left in the NFL.

 

Edwards had 5 catches, 154 yards receiving & 1 TD for the Brownies.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness Edwards finally had a breakout game. I had to sweat it at the end, however, as I was worried the vaunted Giants defense was going to allow another score and hurt me with more negative points.

 

That's two weeks in a row I've had to sweat out fantasy wins on MNF.

Like I said in the other thread, there are still some positives from this weekend.

 

Dallas stinks...and they lost their starting QB for a month...

 

Washington lost to a terrible Rams team...

 

The Giants are still in first place in the East, and in the NFC.

 

Other than that though, tonight was awful. Eli looked like the Eli of old...and not the new and improved Eli. I just hope they can forget this loss and move on, like they did a few times last season on their way to the super bowl.

Final.

 

How 'bout them Giants! :lol: :lol:

 

Browns move to 2-3.

 

Giants move to 4-1.

 

Titans are only undefeated team left in the NFL.

 

Edwards had 5 catches, 154 yards receiving & 1 TD for the Brownies.

 

 

I thought I'd bring this from the Cards/Cowboys thread...

 

That sucks...Not the end of the world or season though.

 

 

I agree.

The Skins and Giants should be embarrassed after this week....At least the Cowboys lost to a good team.

 

:lol: I love it!

  • Author
I thought I'd bring this from the Cards/Cowboys thread...

 

 

 

 

I agree.

 

Okay...

  • Author
The Skins and Giants should be embarrassed after this week....At least the Cowboys lost to a good team.

 

:lol: I love it!

 

:thumb: :thumb:

 

How 'bout them Giants! :lol: :lol:

 

 

 

:thumb: The Real Eli finally showed up.

The Skins and Giants should be embarrassed after this week....At least the Cowboys lost to a good team.

 

:lol: I love it!

 

The Browns and Rams aren't in the same category.

 

 

And the Cowboys are in trouble without Romo...

Coaching changes do make a big difference, the Rams have some of the pieces to be successful.

The Browns and Rams aren't in the same category.

 

Really?? They're both terrible.

Really?? They're both terrible.

 

I wouldn't say the Browns are terrible. They looked darn good tonight.

 

The Rams played pretty awful yesterday and still won. The Browns (aside from the penalties) played great tonight.

I wouldn't say the Browns are terrible. They looked darn good tonight.

 

The Rams played pretty awful yesterday and still won. The Browns (aside from the penalties) played great tonight.

 

Maybe because the Giants arent as good as advertised?

Maybe because the Giants arent as good as advertised?

 

Their defense looked very bad tonight. with all of the Browns penalties, they still could get no pressure and the browns did whatever they wanted with them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.