Rockcastle County 43 McCreary Central 16

Rockcastle took care of business as always they are strong and quick. We had a few people get banged up during the game and Roark was out for the

2nd half which didn't help. If someone has word on the Rock player who was injured in the first half please give me an update on him (I truely hope he is OK). Conradulations to Rockcastle and good luck the rest of the year. As for McCreary, we will will take our butt kicking like men, lick our wounds and get ready for next week because that is how you continue to build a program. Keep your heads up Raiders, your day will come!

Rockcastle took care of business as always they are strong and quick. We had a few people get banged up during the game and Roark was out for the

2nd half which didn't help. If someone has word on the Rock player who was injured in the first half please give me an update on him (I truely hope he is OK). Conradulations to Rockcastle and good luck the rest of the year. As for McCreary, we will will take our butt kicking like men, lick our wounds and get ready for next week because that is how you continue to build a program. Keep your heads up Raiders, your day will come!

Hey HouseofPain, I switched shifts with a guy at work so I could go to the game. I was dissapointed a little with the out-come but I thought you guys looked pretty good at times. After the 1st quarter it was just 15-8. Seems like you guys had some difficulties in the 2nd quarter, Rock scored 3 times in this quarter. However, you held them to just one score in the 2nd half, their varsity scored on their 1st drive of the 2nd half and that was it. In the 4th quarter Rock started putting in their Jvs and your Jv's kept theirs out of the endzone and that was a positive thing. Also, it seemed to me that Rock had to work hard for everything they got offensively, the defense is looking better keep working them hard. However, the offense had a hard time with Rocks quickness and didn't keep the ball long enough on several possessions

(3 and out). Remember, the best way to keep the other team from scoring is to keep the ball out of there hands. Anyway, I think the Raiders played a descent game and I think the game was a little better than the score shows. I do want to give the Rock their credit they played a great game and did what a team is suppose to do to win. I also talked to a couple of Rockcastle fans and they were very polite and seemed impressed at the improvement of play of the McCreary team. Rockastle has shown to be gracious guests and their program (players, coaches and fans) are a class act and I wish them luck the rest of the season. House, let me know how Roark is will he be ready for next week? I sure hope so, you could see a real difference when he went out of the game! Good job Raiders keep working hard. Also, sorry I have been long winded but it gets real boreing at work sometimes. Go Raiders :ylsuper:

Hey HouseofPain, I switched shifts with a guy at work so I could go to the game. I was dissapointed a little with the out-come but I thought you guys looked pretty good at times. After the 1st quarter it was just 15-8. Seems like you guys had some difficulties in the 2nd quarter, Rock scored 3 times in this quarter. However, you held them to just one score in the 2nd half, their varsity scored on their 1st drive of the 2nd half and that was it. In the 4th quarter Rock started putting in their Jvs and your Jv's kept theirs out of the endzone and that was a positive thing. Also, it seemed to me that Rock had to work hard for everything they got offensively, the defense is looking better keep working them hard. However, the offense had a hard time with Rocks quickness and didn't keep the ball long enough on several possessions

(3 and out). Remember, the best way to keep the other team from scoring is to keep the ball out of there hands. Anyway, I think the Raiders played a descent game and I think the game was a little better than the score shows. I do want to give the Rock their credit they played a great game and did what a team is suppose to do to win. I also talked to a couple of Rockcastle fans and they were very polite and seemed impressed at the improvement of play of the McCreary team. Rockastle has shown to be gracious guests and their program (players, coaches and fans) are a class act and I wish them luck the rest of the season. House, let me know how Roark is will he be ready for next week? I sure hope so, you could see a real difference when he went out of the game! Good job Raiders keep working hard. Also, sorry I have been long winded but it gets real boreing at work sometimes. Go Raiders :ylsuper:

Thanks bronco, we did play well at times but to keep up with great teams like Rockcastle you have to play well every down and we didn't do that. We did improve from last years performance. last year not only did we not score but I am not sure we even had a 1st down. All I can say is we will keep working hard in practice and continue to grow as a team and a program! I also agree that the entire Rockcastle group (players, coaches and fans) were very gracious guests and I wish them luck the rest of the year. Thanks for the support bronco we need more fans to support us like you do!

How many yards did Watts and Roark have?

I haven't seen the stats yet but Roark had around 70 yards in the 1st half and 1 TD. he didn't play in the 2nd half because of a possible broke wrist. However, after x-rays this morning it was determined that it was just a sprain and he will be ready for Friday's game! If i had to guess Watts had between 75 and 100 yards on the ground and between 100 and 150 yards in the air with one TD pass to Dustin Goins. Both 2 point conversions were good with 1 being a pass reception by Goins and Watts running the other one in.

He has a mouth full of stitches but is doing pretty good. We think from the films that he actually dove in and hit the shoulder pad of another one of the Rock players, and either the plastic or part of the metal was what cut him. He is a toughie and will probably only miss one game. HE will not be happy, but it could be worse.

He has a mouth full of stitches but is doing pretty good. We think from the films that he actually dove in and hit the shoulder pad of another one of the Rock players, and either the plastic or part of the metal was what cut him. He is a toughie and will probably only miss one game. HE will not be happy, but it could be worse.

Thanks doodle, on our tape it looks as if he fell under Watts shoulder pad. as he was tackling Watts from behind another Rock player hit Watts from the front spinning both of them and he ended up under Watts shoulder. Anyway I am glad he is OK and please let this young man know that the McCreary coaching staff is pulling for his quick return to action!

Thanks doodle, on our tape it looks as if he fell under Watts shoulder pad. as he was tackling Watts from behind another Rock player hit Watts from the front spinning both of them and he ended up under Watts shoulder. Anyway I am glad he is OK and please let this young man know that the McCreary coaching staff is pulling for his quick return to action!

I surely will. I did not see the tapes so I was repeating what I heard. It was one of those freaky accidents apparently.