4. Nick Hudson

5. Ge'lawn Guyn

6. Chad Jackson

7. Montell Morones

8. Mike Satterwhite

9. Andrew Donovan

10. Will Evans

Really?.....

I also think Nick Hudson is too high on the list. The three guards below him are better than him and there are other guards in the region probably better than him, too. Dunbar will miss their two speedy guards Deion Johnson and #20(?) a lot more than people think. I don't think Hudson has proved very much in his career. He is a good player, but definitely too high on this list as others in the 11th region not on this list are better than him. I also wouldn't put Will Evans on this list of the toughest region in the state.

I have never heard of Mike Satterwhite. Other than frm what I can tell its fairly accurate. I think they definitly got 8 out of the top 10 players correct. As for the teams, they are fairly accurate as well.

He plays for Western Hills. Comments about him are: One of the top 10 rebounders in the state last season. He is a Sr and 6'8.

Tates Creek should be a little higher. At least 5th instead of #8. They are getting that ranking because of their youth. Barksdale, Fucci, and the other young talent will be tough by the end of the year.

I like others hadn't even heard of Satterwhite. Guess we all need to check him out in a game. Western Hills never been a 11th region contender or a top team.

Info on Mike Satterwhite:

6'8 C

8th in the state in rebounding last year (tied with A. Morris of Mad Central)

ranked as a top sleeper by the Bolus rankings

Solid post player that just happens to go one of the samller schools in 11th.

Has helped Western Hills make the regional tourney the past two seasons.

Courtesy of Gold Sunrise:

Teams:

1 Scott Co

2. Franklin Co

3. Dunbar

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Bryan Station

6, Madison Central

7. Lexington Christian

8. Tates Creek

9. Woodford Co

10. Henry Clay

Players:

1.Vee Stanford

2. Richie Phares

3. Dakota Euton

4. Nick Hudson

5. Ge'lawn Guyn

6. Chad Jackson

7. Montell Morones

8. Mike Satterwhite

9. Andrew Donovan

10. Will Evans

Thanks

IMO it is Scott County #1, and put the next 3 or 4 or so in a hat. As far as individual rankings, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in some of those either.

Satterwhite put up some good numbers last year, and it is good to see him get some recognition. It is hard to get everyone in the rankings. Barrett Meyer was MVP of the 41st district last year, and I would think he bears some mention as does Tyler Rogers who had an excellent year last year.

I am aware that there is a lot of up and coming talent in the Region....Lex. Catholic and Tates Creek for example... as well.

I told you that Franklin County will win the region! Where they ranked last year?
Preseason rankings mean absolutely nothing. I say they are a mid pack team until they prove otherwise on the court. Dunbar on the other hand has proven themselves. IMO their coach should have gotten COY in the 11th over Billy Hicks. Hutchinson may very well be the best coach in the 11th region period.

Preseason rankings mean absolutely nothing. I say they are a mid pack team until they prove otherwise on the court. Dunbar on the other hand has proven themselves. IMO their coach should have gotten COY in the 11th over Billy Hicks. Hutchinson may very well be the best coach in the 11th region period.

There is no doubt that Hutchinson has elevated Dunbar back from what had been a low point to being a contender in the 11th region and the state.

IMO it is Scott County #1, and put the next 3 or 4 or so in a hat. As far as individual rankings, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in some of those either.

Satterwhite put up some good numbers last year, and it is good to see him get some recognition. It is hard to get everyone in the rankings. Barrett Meyer was MVP of the 41st district last year, and I would think he bears some mention as does Tyler Rogers who had an excellent year last year.

I am aware that there is a lot of up and coming talent in the Region....Lex. Catholic and Tates Creek for example... as well.

Actually Deron Hicks was the MVP of the 41st district for Franklin County.

I agree that Barrett Meyer and Tyler Rogers should be on any list of the top players in the region.