Whitley Co./Letcher Co. Central

JP55

I think Whitley's running game will be too much for LCC this week. Maybe LCC can match them score for score, that will be LCC's best shot.

I think LCC will do alright. Whitley does have a strong running game. But it is hard to go into LCC co and come out with a win. Banks and company is tough at home.It is a must win for LCC do to the lost from pcc. They win this game they still have a shot for dist. PCC has to get beat by Clay. If that happens LCC is #1. Whitley is in the driver seat wright now but i think LCC comes out with the win. This will be a very good game.

Whitley will win this one, LCC is a one dimensional team in Charlie Banks who does it all. I don't think Whitley will have a problem containing him. But the kicker in this game is the Refs.

Whitley 35

LCC 21

If Whitley can get out to a good start and get a lead then they can take the officials out of it.

Whitley has shown they have a solid defense and the offense continues to get better. This is not the same offense that went to LCC last year, and remember, Whitley had them beat in the regular season but fumbled it away.

Either way it is going to a heck of a ball game.

I think Whitley's running game will be too much for LCC this week. Maybe LCC can match them score for score, that will be LCC's best shot.

I think that Whitley will go into the game pretty indimidated. LCC will put up a good amout of points and beat Whitley.

I think that Whitley will go into the game pretty indimidated. LCC will put up a good amout of points and beat Whitley.

Umm, yeah, sure, Whitley will go into this game INTIMIDATED!!!! :rolleyes::fight: LOL. That is hilarious.

This will be one heck of a game I wish I could be there. I think LCC will win ONLY if LCC can control the game. Whitley has a solid offense and they will eat the clock. I think who ever makes the stop on defense wins. Whitley does have alot of speed on that side. If Whitley brings everybody like they did against PCC I think Banks will hurt them he has the abilty to run. If Whitley wants to win this game they will have to play good ole read defense.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13