Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 47 Beth Haven 26

Featured Replies

Glad to see WV get the win. This puts them at .500 for the year so far right? Anybody at the game- highlights, key players, any info?

  • Author

Great Bearcat defence and pressure up the middle all day. No one stand out but a coaches game. Everyone did their job!

Beth Haven ran the opening kick off back for a 6-o score. WV returned the following kick off to the 1 yard , WV scored next play and it was defence after that.

Good win for Bearcats.They will need to play better against Cooper in two weeks.:dancingpa

Congrats Bearcats on your first two game winning streak.

  • Author
Good win for Bearcats.They will need to play better against Cooper in two weeks.:dancingpa

 

Correct about that. Walton needs to improve on special teams and their Def -backs.:thumb:

Great Bearcat defence and pressure up the middle all day. No one stand out but a coaches game. Everyone did their job!

Beth Haven ran the opening kick off back for a 6-o score. WV returned the following kick off to the 1 yard , WV scored next play and it was defence after that.

 

73 points and it was defense after that???

  • Author
73 points and it was defense after that???

 

Walton aloud 2 scores on defence , 1 with the varsity squad & 1 with the JV squad. For Walton thats pretty good. I was not referring to Beth Haven playing good defence at all !

Walton aloud 2 scores on defence , 1 with the varsity squad & 1 with the JV squad. For Walton thats pretty good. I was not referring to Beth Haven playing good defence at all !

 

Oh ok... lol sorry I misinterpreted it... and I think it's amazing how well Walton is playing. I can't wait for that game against Cooper.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author
Oh ok... lol sorry i misinterpreted it... and I think it's amazing how well Walton is playing. I can't wait for that game against Cooper.

 

Ask my wife , expressing myself is not a strong point of mine.

Honestly what do people think about the Walton-Cooper game. Cooper showed they can play against small schools. Does Walton have what it takes to win?

  • Author

I have not seen Cooper but was told that they match up with Walton fairly even. Walton is learning how to win now and it looks like Cooper is too.

Honestly what do people think about the Walton-Cooper game. Cooper showed they can play against small schools. Does Walton have what it takes to win?

 

Walton will have to play well to win this game. They will not be able to make many mistakes.

Walton will have to play well to win this game. They will not be able to make many mistakes.

 

I'd have to agree. I think that Cooper is bigger and faster overall, but Walton has a few players who are better than anyone Cooper has. It should be an interesting game. If Walton is able to hold their own on both lines then I think they pull it out. Of course, more than likely like most high school games it could come down to turnovers.

Two wins against two teams with one win combined! I bet you all are already smelling a championship.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.