Walton Verona 47 Beth Haven 26

Great Bearcat defence and pressure up the middle all day. No one stand out but a coaches game. Everyone did their job!

Beth Haven ran the opening kick off back for a 6-o score. WV returned the following kick off to the 1 yard , WV scored next play and it was defence after that.

Great Bearcat defence and pressure up the middle all day. No one stand out but a coaches game. Everyone did their job!

Beth Haven ran the opening kick off back for a 6-o score. WV returned the following kick off to the 1 yard , WV scored next play and it was defence after that.

73 points and it was defense after that???

Walton aloud 2 scores on defence , 1 with the varsity squad & 1 with the JV squad. For Walton thats pretty good. I was not referring to Beth Haven playing good defence at all !

Oh ok... lol sorry I misinterpreted it... and I think it's amazing how well Walton is playing. I can't wait for that game against Cooper.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Honestly what do people think about the Walton-Cooper game. Cooper showed they can play against small schools. Does Walton have what it takes to win?

Walton will have to play well to win this game. They will not be able to make many mistakes.

Walton will have to play well to win this game. They will not be able to make many mistakes.

I'd have to agree. I think that Cooper is bigger and faster overall, but Walton has a few players who are better than anyone Cooper has. It should be an interesting game. If Walton is able to hold their own on both lines then I think they pull it out. Of course, more than likely like most high school games it could come down to turnovers.