Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 47 Beth Haven 26

Featured Replies

Two wins against two teams with one win combined! I bet you all are already smelling a championship.

 

You forgot that Clark Montesorri had two wins already. Three wins total for Walton. :argue:

I'd have to agree. I think that Cooper is bigger and faster overall, but Walton has a few players who are better than anyone Cooper has. It should be an interesting game. If Walton is able to hold their own on both lines then I think they pull it out. Of course, more than likely like most high school games it could come down to turnovers.

 

Walton 28 Cooper 12 whenever that game takes place..Come on Coach McMillen, I got to believe you really want to win this one now don't you.;):ylsuper:

Walton 28 Cooper 12 whenever that game takes place..Come on Coach McMillen, I got to believe you really want to win this one now don't you.;):ylsuper:

 

:laugh:Good post and I hope your score is right on this game. There will be a great many pulling for Coach McMillen in this game..

Two wins against two teams with one win combined! I bet you all are already smelling a championship.

 

Yet again, you never cease to amaze me. One of these days maybe they will be as good as GC.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.