Fearless Leader

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's really frightening watching young, black men talking about realizing their dreams and aspiring to be more.
I am sure that patriotic parents of an earlier era were very proud of their brainwashed children too when they sang their great leader's praises and later goose stepped to their doom.

If I were running Obama's campaign, I would be angry at the supporters responsible for these videos, assuming that this is not a Republican dirty trick.

Like I said, scary stuff.

I am sure that patriotic parents of an earlier era were very proud of their brainwashed children too when they sang their great leader's praises and later goose stepped to their doom.

If I were running Obama's campaign, I would be angry at the supporters responsible for these videos, assuming that this is not a Republican dirty trick.

Like I said, scary stuff.

While I don't agree the the militancy of the one video, which seems a little over the top (make me think it was done to hurt Obama more than help). The main difference in that and say, some communist video is that those guys were talking about how Obama has inspired them to reach for their dreams and become what they want to be. What's scary about that?

And in the kids video, take down the Obama sign in the background and change them out of the Obama shirts and that could be any group of kids. The message is very neutral.

While I don't agree the the militancy of the one video, which seems a little over the top (make me think it was done to hurt Obama more than help). The main difference in that and say, some communist video is that those guys were talking about how Obama has inspired them to reach for their dreams and become what they want to be. What's scary about that?

And in the kids video, take down the Obama sign in the background and change them out of the Obama shirts and that could be any group of kids. The message is very neutral.

:lol: Turn on your speakers.

If you do not see the perils of teaching very young children to sing songs praising a charismatic politician, then nothing that I say on the subject is going to matter to you.

It is bad enough that our college campuses are indoctrinating our young adults with a left wing ideology, now liberals are going after the early elementary school demographic.

Yes. Their inspiration should come from home IMO, or the fact that they live in a country where these things are possible, it has zero to do with Obama.

Wow.

So what if these guys don't have parents? What's the difference if the only person they have to look up to is a mentor from the Boys and Girls Club? Is it terrible if they get inspiration from someone other than their parents? You're really really stretching.