Estill Co. 52 Berea 12

Neers 44

Estill dominated throughout, starters played first series of the second half making it 45-0 before turning it over to the junior varsity. Didn't pile up the rushing yards tonight due to quick scores, and short field to work with, but still managed over 300.

So much for Berea thinking they were good.

I'm glad for Berea. That team hasn't had much to be excited about for a long time. I hear the coach there is really into his players. He has them sitting front row in class, always available with an ear, keeping up with their lives and grades. There are not too many coaches that care enough to actually be part of the kid's lives. Congrats Berea on a succesful hiring of a good coach. I think that if he stays and continues his good work, you WILL be successful. Continuation with coaching rather than changing coaches every two or three years is very important in developing a program. Look at Kentucky and Coach Brooks for an example. Berea needs to support and hold on to Kenan. Good luck Coach McWhorter with the rest of the season. I think you can have a winning season if you keep up the hard work. That is the first step to starting something big. :thumb:

Edited by papagrit
spelling...whoops

I'm glad for Berea. That team hasn't had much to be excited about for a long time. I hear the coach there is really into his players. He has them sitting front row in class, always available with an ear, keeping up with their lives and grades. There are not too many coaches that care enough to actually be part of the kid's lives. Congrats Berea on a succesful hiring of a good coach. I think that if he stays and continues his good work, you WILL be successful. Continuation with coaching rather than changing coaches every two or three years is very important in developing a program. Look at Kentucky and Coach Brooks for an example. Berea needs to support and hold on to Kenan. Good luck Coach McWhorter with the rest of the season. I think you can have a winning season if you keep up the hard work. That is the first step to starting something big. :thumb:

:thumb::thumb: