Covington Holy Cross Coach?

What happened?

I'm not sure if he got the assistant job at NKU or not yet, but I'm pretty sure he will not be coaching HC next year. It's a shame that they thoguht they had a good coach and now they are looking a week before practice starts. I'm guessing it will hurt his chances at getting another local high school job.

It's true, and I would.

So would I, and I wonder if they would be able to keep the assistant coach, Nicole (former LA Sparks player) as their head coach, but as far as I know he has not resigned his position as head coach yet although everyone there knows he interviewed at NKU, and as of Tuesday he had not received an offer from NKU -- and if the girls had their way, they would want to have Gary Bamberger in the mix as well

However, the girls have been through enough since last season and I think it would be in their best interest to quit speculating on this blog as to what will happen and let the team be the first to know -- which was NOT how they found out that Coach Miller and Coach Trame were leaving!!!! Unfortunately they read it on the blog first.:thumb:

However, the girls have been through enough since last season and I think it would be in their best interest to quit speculating on this blog as to what will happen and let the team be the first to know -- which was NOT how they found out that Coach Miller and Coach Trame were leaving!!!! Unfortunately they read it on the blog first.:thumb:

I think that they know now. Also, people knew in advance of coach Miller telling the team he was leaving. That was his fault for not telling them earlier.

I think that they know now. Also, people knew in advance of coach Miller telling the team he was leaving. That was his fault for not telling them earlier.

As of last night the team had not been told anything official. I know this because my daughter is on the team.

He signed a letter of resignation yesterday at school, today (Friday) is his last day at Holy Cross. The current assistant coaches are meeting this weekend to decide who will be coaching.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

So would I, and I wonder if they would be able to keep the assistant coach, Nicole (former LA Sparks player) as their head coach, but as far as I know he has not resigned his position as head coach yet although everyone there knows he interviewed at NKU, and as of Tuesday he had not received an offer from NKU -- and if the girls had their way, they would want to have Gary Bamberger in the mix as well

I hope Nicole would take it, but can you spell her last name? Seriously though, if she wanted to I think she would help the program.

He must really want to get into college coaching. I doubt very much that the pay is even close to high school pay.

Probably just the opposite. I'm sure the pay is more, as you can hardly make less than coaching at a parocaial high school, in any sport. Vast difference between public and private coaches pay in high school.