Chad Johnson at it again...

"If I end up in Dallas, I would just look at which finger I'm gonna put it on," Ocho Cinco said, referring to a Super Bowl ring. "That's it. Ain't no ifs, ands or buts about it."

But, of course, it didn't happen despite Jerry Jones spending the off-season trying to get a "wow" receiver to complement T.O. The Bengals wouldn't give in to Ocho Cinco's trade demands, but that isn't stopping him from picturing the possibilities of pairing with Ocho Uno.

"I tried," Ocho Cinco said during his epic conference call with the Valley Ranch media. "I talked to 81 almost every day, man. I love 81. We talk all the time. That would've been a circus.

link

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do you think all the Bengals that have been in trouble have resulted inyou guys struggling on the field at times?

Ocho Cinco: "No man, that has nothing to do with it. That has nothing to do with it. Think about this: You remember our '05 season right? Our '05 season we were unbelievable. Our '05 season is the year everybody went to jail and got arrested. That year everybody got in trouble. So maybe the bad was a good thing. It sounds dumb to say, but look at it. We have cleaned house and nobody is getting in trouble anymore, no DUIs, no arrests, now we're getting our a-- whopped. Maybe I don't know, maybe I should go out have a drink, get in trouble. Our '05 was one of the best years here in history. It was one of those years where there was a lot of distractions"

link

That first article is old. I remember seeing it back when he wanted to be traded before the season started. I doubt they'll trade him though.

The first article isn't old. The first quote is old...but the first article was posted on Oct. 1st.

Chad said this recently...

"Tell Jerry Jones I said hello," he said as the conference call wrapped up, "and give me a call some time."

The first article isn't old. The first quote is old...but the first article was posted on Oct. 1st.

I'm just meaning the part where Chad said he wanted to go to Dallas and which finger he'd put the ring on. I know the whole article isn't old but I just meant that one part.

Question: Do you just post this stuff to try and get the Bengals faithful even more fired up? Do you just like to add salt to the wound?

Personally, I dont like the Bengals, but it seems like you can bash the Bengals but when (Plax or Ware) do something, you can look past it.

:lol: Plaxico hasn't done anything like this, and I'll wait to judge Ware. There's more to the Ware story than him just being drunk in public.

Danny Ware apologized to the Giants today for being arrested in Athens, Ga., on Sunday morning. But he also made it clear that the true story of what happened has not yet been told.

“The truth is going to come out,” Ware said. “We’re just going to have to wait and see.”

LINK

And no, I don't want to rile up Bengal fans here. I used to...but now I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Question: Do you just post this stuff to try and get the Bengals faithful even more fired up? Do you just like to add salt to the wound?

Personally, I dont like the Bengals, but it seems like you can bash the Bengals but when (Plax or Ware) do something, you can look past it.

Actually, HB is much more antagonistic toward the Starboys.

The Bengals are just an easy mark. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

:lol: Plaxico hasn't done anything like this, and I'll wait to judge Ware. There's more to the Ware story than him just being drunk in public.

LINK

And no, I don't want to rile up Bengal fans here. I used to...but now I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Give me a break. They all say they're innocent, but when it's a Giant, you believe them. If it were a Bengal, you would be saying "typical Bengal" and making all kinds of sarcastic comments.

LINK

Word of advice, my friend: Never feel sorry for fans who support Mike Brown's family. They're clearly masochistic. 'Tis better just to laugh. :D

Give me a break. They all say they're innocent, but when it's a Giant, you believe them. If it were a Bengal, you would be saying "typical Bengal" and making all kinds of sarcastic comments.

Many of the Bengals examples were repeat offenders. Odell Thurman, Chris Henry...you know those guys don't ya? Ware has never been in trouble in his life...and my opinions are based more on some comments by eye witnesses...not on what Ware said.