Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Help - ASAP

Featured Replies

Ok, I am trying to patch together a Fantasy season after losing Tom Brady. I have started the season 1-3, but still have hope as the 3 losses were to the 3 top teams in the league. That being said, I need a to some add/drops. I am getting hammered at the WR position in every game. Here is how I would grade my team:

 

QB - Philip Rivers - B+ (24.49 fpg)

RB - Frank Gore - B (17.62 fpg)

RB - Brandon Jacobs - C (10.47 fpg)

R/W - Steve Slaton - B (13.63 fpg)

WR - Wes Welker - F (5.90 fpg)

WR - Santonio Holmes - D- (6.90 fpg)

TE - Kellen Winslow - C- (5.75 fpg)

PK - J. Kasay - B (8.00 fpg)

DST - Chicago - C- (7.00 fpg)

 

BN - Chad Pennington (11.39 fpg) - haven't had to use him yet

BN - Chancey Stuckey - WR - (7.85 fpg) - need to drop

BN - Fred Taylor - RB - (6.43 fpg) - no consistency

BN - Donald Driver - WR - (5.85 fpg) - no consistency

BN - Anthony Fasano - TE - (9.00 fpg) - picked him up for Winslow's bye week this week - actually has better number than all my WR's and TE's

 

Ok, here is whose available on the WR market:

 

- R. Meachem (10.80)

- D. Jackson (10.80)

- K. Walter (10.50)

- M. Austin (9.73)

- M. Muhammad (8.68)

- I. Bruce (8.65)

- J. Gage (7.87)

- M. Jones (7.60)

- D. Mason (7.43)

- A. Gonzalez (7.40)

 

Here are the available RB's:

 

- L. McClain (14.97)

- L. White (11.52)

- T. Duckett (8.73)

- J. Norwood (8.55)

- W. Dunn (8.48)

- T. Hightower (8.43)

 

Help please!!!

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd drop Driver and pick up D. Jackson...

  • Author
I'd drop Driver and pick up D. Jackson...

 

Ok, what can you tell me about D. Jackson? Is he going to consistently put up those numbers?

I'd keep Driver, I wouldn't drop him.

 

I'd pick up Walter or Meachem and then drop Stuckey.

 

I just don't think Stuckey will get the touches and I think the first 3 weeks were just flukes.

Well he's been thrown to 35 times, which is 10th in the NFL. He looks to be McNabb's go-to guy and without Westbrook in there, they might have to throw the ball even more than they already do.

  • Author

Ok, I like the idea of dropping Stuckey for Walter. What other changes can I make?

Ok, I like the idea of dropping Stuckey for Walter. What other changes can I make?

 

Pick up Muhsin Muhammed. He is going to have a good year.

  • Author
Pick up Muhsin Muhammed. He is going to have a good year.

 

Should I pick up both and drop two receivers or should I pick up either Muhammed or the other WR?

I'm still sticking with Jackson :-)

  • Author
I'm still sticking with Jackson :-)

 

Ok, I meant to say Jackson earlier too. I got mixed up and accidentally wrote Walter. Anyways, should I pick up Jackson and Muhammed or choose one of those two? If I pick up both, who should I drop?

Lets take a look:

 

Driver- His quarterback is in jeopardy of being out, and if he plays he wont be 100%. Also, Greg Jennings is the No.1 target in Green Bay. He might get ya 50-60 yards a game and a TD every now and then.

 

Stuckey- He's clearly the No. 3 guy in New York with Coles and Cotchery in front of him. However, he does seem to get involved with Favre, mainly in the second half. I see the same potential stat-wise as Driver.

 

Welker- Great receiver but it looks like the Pats don't have faith in Cassell throwing the ball down field much. If you get points for receptions in your league, he's still worth starting as he will get 6-8 catches a game.

 

Muhammed- Good receiver and Delhomme likes throwing him the ball. He's been thrown to 37 times (5th in the NFL). Although Steve Smith is back, I don't think it will hurt his stats too much. Take a gamble on him, could end up with great rewards.

  • Author
Lets take a look:

 

Driver- His quarterback is in jeopardy of being out, and if he plays he wont be 100%. Also, Greg Jennings is the No.1 target in Green Bay. He might get ya 50-60 yards a game and a TD every now and then.

 

Stuckey- He's clearly the No. 3 guy in New York with Coles and Cotchery in front of him. However, he does seem to get involved with Favre, mainly in the second half. I see the same potential stat-wise as Driver.

 

Welker- Great receiver but it looks like the Pats don't have faith in Cassell throwing the ball down field much. If you get points for receptions in your league, he's still worth starting as he will get 6-8 catches a game.

 

Muhammed- Good receiver and Delhomme likes throwing him the ball. He's been thrown to 37 times (5th in the NFL). Although Steve Smith is back, I don't think it will hurt his stats too much. Take a gamble on him, could end up with great rewards.

 

The guys I have had been so disappointing, that I'm thinking of getting rid of Stuckey and Driver and picking up two new WR's. Favre threw for 6 TD's last week and Stuckey had 2 catches for 13 yards. Welker has zero TD's on the season. Driver has been very disappointing. Even Holmes has only had one good game - and I didn't have him in the lineup this week, LOL.

The guys I have had been so disappointing, that I'm thinking of getting rid of Stuckey and Driver and picking up two new WR's. Favre threw for 6 TD's last week and Stuckey had 2 catches for 13 yards. Welker has zero TD's on the season. Driver has been very disappointing. Even Holmes has only had one good game - and I didn't have him in the lineup this week, LOL.

 

Lol I feel your pain. Try some fresh new WR, pick up Muhammed and Jackson. Try it out. I dont think anyone will pick up Stuckey and Driver anyway, so if they do well, pick 'em back up...

Lets take a look:

 

Driver- His quarterback is in jeopardy of being out, and if he plays he wont be 100%. Also, Greg Jennings is the No.1 target in Green Bay. He might get ya 50-60 yards a game and a TD every now and then.

 

Stuckey- He's clearly the No. 3 guy in New York with Coles and Cotchery in front of him. However, he does seem to get involved with Favre, mainly in the second half. I see the same potential stat-wise as Driver.

 

Welker- Great receiver but it looks like the Pats don't have faith in Cassell throwing the ball down field much. If you get points for receptions in your league, he's still worth starting as he will get 6-8 catches a game.

 

Muhammed- Good receiver and Delhomme likes throwing him the ball. He's been thrown to 37 times (5th in the NFL). Although Steve Smith is back, I don't think it will hurt his stats too much. Take a gamble on him, could end up with great rewards.

 

Steve Smith coming back helped Muhammed stats tremendously. This past week he had over 140 yards and a TD.

  • Author

Ok, I now have:

 

- Holmes

- Welker

- Jackson

- Muhammad

 

Which 2 do you start in the upcoming week?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.