Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant Co./Scott predictions

Who wins 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Grant Co.
      40%
      9
    • Scott
      59%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott 34-20.

I believe Scott should win this game since it is their Homecoming and they should be fired up all week about it. However if Scott shows the lack of discipline they showed against Holmes with all the face-mask penalites they will let Grant stay in the game with good field position and then Grant will have a chance to pull off an upset.

 

Scott definately needs some kind of passing game if they don't come up with one they will lose games they shouldn't because their offense will be one dimensional and teams will adjust and stop their running game.

 

Scotts play-off hopes this year might have been squandered away Friday night. They will have to beat Dixie to have a chance for the play-offs this year.

 

Scotts offense struggles when they play against teams with speed especially when they try to turn the corner. I would like to see them use the Bruner kid in the back field some he has speed and would be a load for anyone to bring down.

With Grant County having won a district game last Friday, I forsee Grant wanting to continue their winning streak. Last year, Grant won by 1 point, so I expect them to want to win by more than that. I predict Grant to win 21-14. Good luck Braves, work hard and stay focused!!!!!:fight:

I'm going with Scott in this one. Its homecoming and its hard to beat the Eagles on Homecoming since the past 3 seasons the Eagles are 2-1 losing to Campbell Co. two years ago and beating Holmes the other tow by a combined score of 35-0. Scott will be fired up and ready to go. Bruner will be out there. I would like to see a little better play calling by the coaching staff though. Scott should have won the Holmes game being in the Red Zone 6 times and only converting twice. But GO EAGLES let Friday be enjoyable and believe me, the rest of the weekend will be alot more fun with a WIN!!!!

  • Author

The Braves will win this game. They are playing good football right now, and they are getting better every week. The Braves earn their respect after this game. Braves win 28-7.

Edited by bugatti

I give the Eagles the edge in this one.

 

Scott 20

GC 14

I think the Eagles win this one by 2 TD.

I think the Eagles win this one by 2 TD.[/QUOT

 

They should or this will be considered another upset for the Eagles.:flame:

This will be the sixth matchup between the two schools in their history. The series between the two schools began in 2001. Scott leads the series 3-2. Scott has won 3 of the last 4, including last years 14-13 overtime loss.

 

The series...

 

'07 @ GRANT GRANT 14 SCOTT 13 (OT)

'04 @ SCOTT SCOTT 29 GRANT 7

'03 @ GRANT SCOTT 33 GRANT 14

'02 @ GRANT SCOTT 56 GRANT 6

'01 @ SCOTT GRANT 41 SCOTT34

Reasons I give the edge to Scott...

 

If Scott plays as hard as they did against Holmes last Friday they should win the game Friday night. It was a great effort and a heartbreaking loss...

 

It is homecoming and the players will be playing hard to win. Hopefully, they can stay focused from all the distractions that goes along with these events...

 

Any of the players on the team that participated in last years game should be motivated to play hard. Scott was inside the 10 yard line at the end of the game and squandered away a chance for the win. The game went into ot and was eventually lost. Definitely one they should try to avenge...

 

Grant County's three wins have came against teams with a 1-13 record. Pendleton (0-4), Owen (1-4), South Oldham (0-5)...

 

I think both teams are fairly evenly matched, but I got to give Scott the edge for the reasons listed above. Still holding to...

 

Scott 20

Grant 14

  • Author

Scott's two wins have came from Walton and Dayton. Its Walton's first year of varsity play, and Dayton is 0-5 on the year.

I saw Scott play against Walton, but don't know if much could be taken from that. I will say, if Grant approaches the game the same way they appeared to do against South Oldham...the Eagles better watch out.

 

My biggest fear is that the Braves "rest on their laurels" in this one, and get their lunch handed to them. If they can duplicate their effort from last week though, it could be the turning point in the program.

Grant County doesn't seem like a very good team to me from what I have heard. Scott is very pumped and ready for this game. Coach Campbell has his team ready mentally and physically for this one. I take Scott in this one 28 to 14. Best of luck to the Eagles!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.