Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers/Bronco's Updates

Featured Replies

Cutler just pretty much single handedly beat me in one of the BGP games this week. I think I got the other one wrapped up, but I'm likely going to go 1-1 this week in the BGP league. Can't believe my running backs got me a total of around 7 points. (LT and Michael Turner)

 

I've just got a 10 point lead and you've still got Witten vs. Winslow and Akers so it isn't over yet. :thumb:

I've just got a 10 point lead and you've still got Witten vs. Winslow and Akers so it isn't over yet. :thumb:

 

I don't like my odds.

 

Witten might be good for 10-15 but then I'd have to hope Akers and Winslow score next to nothing. That ain't happening.

 

I'm probably going to score the 2nd most points out of the entire league this week. :irked:

Chargers were hosed by Ed Donaghy.

I don't like my odds.

 

Witten might be good for 10-15 but then I'd have to hope Akers and Winslow score next to nothing. That ain't happening.

 

I'm probably going to score the 2nd most points out of the entire league this week. :irked:

 

I hate losing a game like that. On a bright note, I've got a chance to lead the league in scoring for the 2nd consecutive week. I'm not putting this one in the win column just yet, I've seen much stranger things happen.

Chargers were hosed by Ed Donaghy.

 

You mean Hochuli? If so, his biceps probably blocked his view.

I hate losing a game like that. On a bright note, I've got a chance to lead the league in scoring for the 2nd consecutive week. I'm not putting this one in the win column just yet, I've seen much stranger things happen.

 

I'll have to root my butt off for Witten :lol:

 

If Tomlinson or Turner played decent, I wouldn't be in this situation. They stunk.

Sounds like the Chargers got beat by the refs tonight...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.