Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers/Bronco's Updates

Featured Replies

Well what a wacky play from Cutler to blow the game for the Bronco's. First he threw an INT in the endzone, Chargers go down and score to take the lead, Cutler then brings the Bronco's down field then the ball slips out of his hand on a play action pass it was a fumble but the ref blew the whistle as an incomplete, well the incomplete pass call was reversed and called a fumble but dever gets the ball back because the ref blew the whistle before the chargers recovered the ball..

 

 

What a crazy turn of events!

  • Author

WOW, Bronco's on 4th and goal get the TD, and instead of going for the tie they are going for THE WIN!!!

There is no way that call was right. If I were the Chargers, I would be furious!!!

  • Author

Bronco's get the 2pt conversion and have taken the lead.

 

 

24 seconds left.

 

Eddie Royal with the TD and then gets the 2pt conversion to get the lead.

Cutler just pretty much single handedly beat me in one of the BGP games this week. I think I got the other one wrapped up, but I'm likely going to go 1-1 this week in the BGP league. Can't believe my running backs got me a total of around 7 points. (LT and Michael Turner)

  • Author
There is no way that call was right. If I were the Chargers, I would be furious!!!

 

Yeah it was clearly a fumble but nothing you can do if the ref blows the whistle as soon as it happens!

Shanahan pulls out a couple of enormous footballs at the end of the game. One for a TD, one for a 2PT conversion!

Yeah it was clearly a fumble but nothing you can do if the ref blows the whistle as soon as it happens!

 

Those plays make me suspicious of the refs.

  • Author
Those plays make me suspicious of the refs.

 

 

Just shows how much a ref can change a game.

 

He doesn't blow the whistle= game over, chargers win

 

Blows the whistle= Bronco's score and take the lead, probable win.

I hope the chargers win this game and I really don't even like them.

 

They have literally had this one taken from them.

  • Author

Very close call just then. 6 seconds left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.