Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brady tore both ACL, MCL in left knee

Featured Replies

I've heard they can't fix the ACL until the MCL is healed up. So it could be a while before he's healthy.

 

I've never heard of this. I tore just about every ligament in my right knee except my PCL. They said the MCL and LCL would heal on it's own. Though I know the doc did say we had to wait for the swelling to go down, so maybe that included healing time I suppose.

 

Either way if it's just the ACL, and MCL, then I'd say Brady should be able to make a strong recovery. This is where we get to find out how much character he really has, how hard he's willing to work, and or whether or not he's just been lucky and blessed the better part of his football career.

Funny you should mention that because I heard this update on TV, I was stunned. I was surprised of course because I thought Tom Brady was dead. I didn't realize he was actually alive and well and might very well play next year.

 

I'm actually even more surprised the NFL hasn't canceled the rest of the season.

 

You'll also be surprised to learn that the Patriots will in fact field a team and play the Jets this Sunday...

 

I know, I know. It shocked me to learn that as well. I found out on NFL Network. :D

I heard BradyCenter's lead story last night was that Tom Brady visited the Patriots camp after hearing his diagnosis. Seriously. Lead story.

You'll also be surprised to learn that the Patriots will in fact field a team and play the Jets this Sunday...

 

I know, I know. It shocked me to learn that as well. I found out on NFL Network. :D

 

Exactly. :lol:

 

:thumb:

That's possible. Obviously, they wouldn't operate if he was still all swelled up. I am not sure of the effect on a MRI.

 

None, just like getting an x-ray just different technology, looks at your ligaments instead of your bones. Almost looks like the machines you see on tv shows and movies when people go in for a CAT scan.

I heard BradyCenter's lead story last night was that Tom Brady visited the Patriots camp after hearing his diagnosis. Seriously. Lead story.

 

Their lead story's are ridiculous about 50% of the time...back during the summer they lead off with Shaq's rap that dissed Kobe. :rolleyes:

Their lead story's are ridiculous about 50% of the time...back during the summer they lead off with Shaq's rap that dissed Kobe. :rolleyes:

 

Ha that was priceless.:dancingpa

I think Brett Favre and Tom Brady have been their lead stories 90% of the past three months. In the meantime, we;ve had the Olympics, baseball pennant races, and the start of college football season

I think Brett Favre and Tom Brady have been their lead stories 90% of the past three months. In the meantime, we;ve had the Olympics, baseball pennant races, and the start of college football season

 

Yep, there was nothing more frustrating then when the Cubs/Phillies were playing their 4 game set in Wrigley a couple weeks ago. All 4 games were back and forth, outstanding games and what does ESPN show when SportsCenter starts? They proceed to show 15 minutes of pre-season NFL games.

 

What can you do.

 

Anyway, I don't want to get away from the thread topic, so Brady injured his knee, are they going to bring back Bledsoe? You talk about some irony. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.