Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co. 30 Wayne Co. 6

Featured Replies

Rockcastle looked pretty good after they settled down. Wayne County has a pretty good ball club.

Rockcastle County has been a bit of an early season surprise. Winning over Pulaski and Wayne, while not state powers, is a sign that the program hasn't dropped much from the loss of Coach Larkey. Can this Rocket team topple Bell County in a couple weeks? That's when we'll find out how good this team is.

  • Author

If they don't beat Bell, that dosen't mean they are not a good team. I think when playoff time gets here they will be just fine, if they can stay healthy. Speaking of that #12 went down with a knee in the 4th qtr. I hope it isn't to bad, he is a very good player and will be hard to replace.

Rockcastle will always be tough the have the edge over alot of schools.

If they don't beat Bell, that dosen't mean they are not a good team. I think when playoff time gets here they will be just fine, if they can stay healthy. Speaking of that #12 went down with a knee in the 4th qtr. I hope it isn't to bad, he is a very good player and will be hard to replace.
I went to the hospital about #12 and right now he may have to be out a week and rest and keep ice on it.

Congrat's to the ROCKETS and to the coaching staff !!!! Great game!!!!

  • Author

That sounds great Doodle, I hope he can come back that soon, he is a good kid.

I really hope Mize is OK, he is a great kid on and off the field. Congrats to the Rockets on the win! I believe this makes their Renfro Valley Jamboree Bowl Record 17-1 All Time.

The Rock looked great ! Mize is good player hope his back soon.

Rockcastle County has been a bit of an early season surprise. Winning over Pulaski and Wayne, while not state powers, is a sign that the program hasn't dropped much from the loss of Coach Larkey. Can this Rocket team topple Bell County in a couple weeks? That's when we'll find out how good this team is.

 

Winning over Pulaski isnt making much of a statement considering how they have played the last two weeks. But to the Rockets credit seems they are playing pretty well and getting after people right now.

Rockcastle County has been a bit of an early season surprise. Winning over Pulaski and Wayne, while not state powers, is a sign that the program hasn't dropped much from the loss of Coach Larkey. Can this Rocket team topple Bell County in a couple weeks? That's when we'll find out how good this team is.

 

They went 3-0 last year also. Then they met murderers row, at Bell County, at Mercer County and at Lincoln County. All of a sudden they were 3-3. The next 3 weeks after Madison Southern is a turning point.

They went 3-0 last year also. Then they met murderers row, at Bell County, at Mercer County and at Lincoln County. All of a sudden they were 3-3. The next 3 weeks after Madison Southern is a turning point.

 

Looks like same scene Rock will be 3-0 but I believe they won't finish 3-3 after those games this year. May only lose one or could win all three. Sounds like Coach Parkey isn't missing a beat having Coach Saylor still there is a great key to the program.

Looks like same scene Rock will be 3-0 but I believe they won't finish 3-3 after those games this year. May only lose one or could win all three. Sounds like Coach Parkey isn't missing a beat having Coach Saylor still there is a great key to the program.

 

The Rocket coaches are doing an impressive job with these boys right now. They do have a new head coach, who is doing a great job. It is hard to take over after a great Larkey era, but I think that they have found the right man for the job. Parkey's offense is exciting with things mixed up a little different than the past.

Having Coach Saylor along for the ride is just icing on the cake.

 

What a great program!! GO ROCKETS!!!:dancingpa

Congrats to Rockcastle!

The Rock is still continuing a tradition of excellence on the football field. Coach Tony Saylor will win football games, Tom Larkey will win football games at Harlan, and Scott Parkey will win football games at the Rock. Rockcastle County has been and still is very fortunate to have some of the best coaches in the state. And, a very good assistant with Coach Josh Martin.

 

Where did Coach Parkey find all these offensive weapons this season?

 

WOW!!:bunny:

 

"I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

Thomas Jefferson

 

...........Rockcastle County Football

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.