Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Basketball Schedule Released

Featured Replies

The Cards will be tough this year but they will play in the toughest confrence as well. They will have they're hands ful with the Big East.

Is the Big East/SEC challenge a double header with UC also playing?

I wish UC would square off with Ole Miss.

Yet again, no Memphis St. on the schedule. :madman:

 

Surely I'm not the only one who feels Memphis State should be back on the Cardinal schedule on a yearly basis?

Surely I'm not the only one who feels Memphis State should be back on the Cardinal schedule on a yearly basis?

I would love to see that, especially this year...

  • Author
Surely I'm not the only one who feels Memphis State should be back on the Cardinal schedule on a yearly basis?

 

I think Memphis should be on there every year, and I also think UC should be one of the three teams we play twice each year.

I think Memphis should be on there every year, and I also think UC should be one of the three teams we play twice each year.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Is anyone from BGP going to be coming to the UL/NKU exhibition game on Nov. 8?

  • Author
Is anyone from BGP going to be coming to the UL/NKU exhibition game on Nov. 8?

 

I'm trying to get my hands on some tickets. I'd love to come up for it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.