Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel/North Laurel Predictions

Who wins? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • South Laurel
      66%
      38
    • North Laurel
      33%
      19

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

NLHS @ SLHS

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Can we start a poll for this game?

Done.

South Laurel will run away with this one 42-21:flame:

NL with the upset. They run the football and SL will not play defense.

South will win BIG!

NL with the upset. They run the football and SL will not play defense.

 

Agree with part of your answer SL doesn't play defense but NL doesn't play much offensively. SL will roll in this one because NL can't score enough points to keep up. SL 49 NL 12

Agree with part of your answer SL doesn't play defense but NL doesn't play much offensively. SL will roll in this one because NL can't score enough points to keep up. SL 49 NL 12

 

 

This game will be MUCH closer than some think. North's running game is vastly improved and South struggles to stop the run. You could see the line gain confidence as the game went on last week and their backs are running harder than I have seen in a few years. I think South wins as their running game has also improved from last year, but not by as much as some of you are thinking. I don't see anyway that South scores almost 50 on North.

 

SL 34

NL 31

  • Author

I think this will be a good football game with South Laurel pulling away late. SLHS 34 NLHS 17

This game will be close.

Cards win, 28-18.

This game will be MUCH closer than some think. North's running game is vastly improved and South struggles to stop the run. You could see the line gain confidence as the game went on last week and their backs are running harder than I have seen in a few years. I think South wins as their running game has also improved from last year, but not by as much as some of you are thinking. I don't see anyway that South scores almost 50 on North.

 

SL 34

NL 31

 

Pretty close with your score but North can't score that many points.

Pretty close with your score but North can't score that many points.

 

North's offense is just starting to click. By the end of their first game, you could see their O line just taking over and gaining confidence on every snap. They will also have 1 of the starters back this week on the line (Eversole) and should have another offensive/defensive weapon back (Miller). I also think that they are running the ball much more effectively than last season and South is struggling to stop the run. I hope I am wrong, but I think that South will have just a little bit too much offense in this one. I would have picked North to win had I not seen the impact that Quillen and Miller have for SL in running the ball and think that those 2 could be the difference in the game.

 

Also, when is the last time that either team blew the other one out?

2007 SL 20 NL 7

2006 NL 36 SL 21

2005 SL 27 NL 19

North's offense is just starting to click. By the end of their first game, you could see their O line just taking over and gaining confidence on every snap. They will also have 1 of the starters back this week on the line (Eversole) and should have another offensive/defensive weapon back (Miller). I also think that they are running the ball much more effectively than last season and South is struggling to stop the run. I hope I am wrong, but I think that South will have just a little bit too much offense in this one. I would have picked North to win had I not seen the impact that Quillen and Miller have for SL in running the ball and think that those 2 could be the difference in the game.

 

Also, when is the last time that either team blew the other one out?

2007 SL 20 NL 7

2006 NL 36 SL 21

2005 SL 27 NL 19

 

 

Thanks for posting those scores. Most people (Commander) don't realize this has been a pretty competitive series.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.