Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rudi cut

Featured Replies

I like the Chris Perry- DeDe Dorsey time share, with Perry getting the most carries. Watson could be 3rd string, for me, but I LOVE Dorsey.

Yeah, I get all that. The fact is they have no proven RB, a QB that hasn't improved in 3 years, an O Line that is shaky, and a perenially bad defense. Rudi's failure tp perform is not what I see as the issue. The issue is that this should have been foreseen and addressed earlier. The issues continue to mount with no real solutions. The Bengals are dangerously close to slipping from mediocrity to putrid.:irked:

 

You ripped Dunn apart for his performance on losing teams. How about Rudi?

 

I'm a Rudi fan, but he hasn't done much for us recently. Last year was a disappointment, and this season he has hardly practiced. Perry has looked good and Dorsey can spread the field too.

It wouldnt bother me as much if Perry wasn't an injury waiting to happen. Great player, but has trouble staying on the field.

You ripped Dunn apart for his performance on losing teams. How about Rudi?

 

I'm a Rudi fan, but he hasn't done much for us recently. Last year was a disappointment, and this season he has hardly practiced. Perry has looked good and Dorsey can spread the field too.

 

Here's the diff. I can't stand Dunn:lol:

On ESPN they are reporting that Rudi is to meet with the Detroit Lions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.