Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co 2008/2009

Featured Replies

What does Gallatin Co. need to do to improve in 2008/2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

What does Gallatin Co. need to do to improve in 2008/2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.
Hopefully, they will be 2 points better than last season.
Hopefully, they will be 2 points better than last season.

 

Good one!!

Gallatin may not make it to the regional finals this year, but they will dominate the Conference, Class A and District.

Good one!!

Gallatin may not make it to the regional finals this year, but they will dominate the Conference, Class A and District.

 

I hate to disagree, but I think that Owen Co has a very tqlented team this year and will give Gallatin all they can handle.

Hopefully, they will be 2 points better than last season.

 

Ouch!!! That still stings as much today as did last March.

 

Go Wildcats!

Hopefully, they will be 2 points better than last season.

 

AMEN!!!

Gallatin has lost 5 seniors 2 year in a row, which is unheard of for them. They have a good team with two or maybe 3 very good players returning. They will contend for the Class A and the conference but won't be the top pick for either. Owen. Carroll. Trimble. and W. V. will all have teams as good or better. Going to be a fun (towatch) year.

Gallatin has lost 5 seniors 2 year in a row, which is unheard of for them. They have a good team with two or maybe 3 very good players returning. They will contend for the Class A and the conference but won't be the top pick for either. Owen. Carroll. Trimble. and W. V. will all have teams as good or better. Going to be a fun (towatch) year.

 

You obviously haven't seen them play any this summer and fall. Also hopefully you don't have all four teams you have listed ranked (in your rankings) ahead of them. If so !!WOW!!

You obviously haven't seen them play any this summer and fall. Also hopefully you don't have all four teams you have listed ranked (in your rankings) ahead of them. If so !!WOW!!

 

I should have said 2 or 3 upperclassmen (who happen to be very good players). I know that they have some good players coming up but they won't be the senior led team that they have been the last two years. No I have not seen them play this summer and if they are the best team in the Class A Region, or even the district starting the season I will not only be very happy but I will be surprised. All four ahead of them NO but being able to compete with them YES.

You obviously haven't seen them play any this summer and fall. Also hopefully you don't have all four teams you have listed ranked (in your rankings) ahead of them. If so !!WOW!!

 

Of course not. I mean Gallatin County is a powerhouse. I am sure almost everybody has picked them to win the region this year, and when I say region I mean the 8th region tournament, not the All "A"!

Of course not. I mean Gallatin County is a powerhouse. I am sure almost everybody has picked them to win the region this year, and when I say region I mean the 8th region tournament, not the All "A"!

 

They have had a good run. The sarcasm drips from your post but Gallatin has a reason to be optimistic with their recent success. Why do people hate others when they are successful?

They have had a good run. The sarcasm drips from your post but Gallatin has a reason to be optimistic with their recent success. Why do people hate others when they are successful?

 

No sarcasm at all. I was just giving my personal opinion. I love that the Wildcats have been successful.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.