Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue's Hunter Jones

Featured Replies

Let's all get back to the topic.

Sorry Strike just trying to prove a point thats all.

Jones was a really good High School player.......as a sophmore ! But, I agree that one player won't create their high stature/ranking. I wouldn't however say they are "weak" or have only 2-3 average players to support Jones. I believe Scott, and jr's Hegge,Young, and Buckler among others would qualify as quality returning players. They will need to solidify some pitching needs (who don't) to compete for any District/regional titles but will still field a nice team.

No shame in losing to a decent Birds team last year but a tough Newport squad and NC will make it a challenge to get out of the Districts. Probably not a top 5 but don't underestimate a talented team with a stud like Jones in the middle..........to bad he doesn't pitch !

  • Author
They also lost to Highlands :flame:

 

Sorry guys, but Bellevue also beat Highlands last year at Bellevue... Bellevue didn't really lose to much. Just think Bellevue always exceeds the expectations they receive in everything so even if they are jsut top 10 I think they will end up top 5... Just think about Hunter's senior year... :dancingpa

Jones should be one of the top players in the region.

Jones should be one of the top players in the region.

 

Without a doubt. And Bellevue will be heard from during the 2009 season. Best thing they could do would be to put together the toughest regular season schedule they possibly can so that it prepares them for a possible regional run.

Jones should be one of the top players in the region.

 

I agree. I saw him this summer and the kid can flat play and he plays the right way.

I agree. I saw him this summer and the kid can flat play and he plays the right way.

 

Was he with Midland over the summer? I thought he was with the 16 year old team which isn't nearly as competitive as the older Midland teams, but them and the Flames are the two top teams at that age, and it says alot about a player to play for a team such as Midland or the Flames. Good luck to the young man, I have only met him once and he seems like a gamer.

Sorry guys, but Bellevue also beat Highlands last year at Bellevue... Bellevue didn't really lose to much. Just think Bellevue always exceeds the expectations they receive in everything so even if they are jsut top 10 I think they will end up top 5... Just think about Hunter's senior year... :dancingpa

 

Didn't they lose to Silver Grove?!;)

B-town also has the rubber armed Tony "Pipes" Piper and David Comb-Z. 2 very good ballplayers!

  • Author
Didn't they lose to Silver Grove?!;)

 

Actually they did. That was also the same day that they beat CovCath

Actually they did. That was also the same day that they beat CovCath

 

 

Bellevue overlooked Silver Grove, just as CovCath probably overlooked Bellevue.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.