Franklin County/South Oldham Scrimmage.

Special teams for the Flyers was nice as well, FC turned the ball over 2 times inside the 10 and one other time on a nice drive. Could have been 76 pretty easy in 3 quarters. I think the final was 55-40 FC. I maybe wrong. The Flyers Freshman look nice as well. Where is the defense??????

As far as FC, it was some arm tackling and some poor alignment, 2 of them were just the fact that FC's coaches were working on some stuff that they may need down the road and the kids were in a bad spot. But still not a good night. FC's offense is pretty good when it clicks was part of the problem with Souths, defense.

As far as FC, it was some arm tackling and some poor alignment, 2 of them were just the fact that FC's coaches were working on some stuff that they may need down the road and the kids were in a bad spot. But still not a good night. FC's offense is pretty good when it clicks was part of the problem with Souths, defense.

How are the young linemen working out. I understand they have plenty of o-linemen beat up right now.

Special teams for the Flyers was nice as well, FC turned the ball over 2 times inside the 10 and one other time on a nice drive. Could have been 76 pretty easy in 3 quarters. I think the final was 55-40 FC. I maybe wrong. The Flyers Freshman look nice as well. Where is the defense??????

I thought I was at an arena league game! FC defense took a step backward from last week,but the o-line looked much better pass blocking,still need work on run blocking IMO.The Hicks brothers and Stiles had lots of catches and Thompson pretty much had 2 or 3 guys open every play,and made some really nice throws.I bet Denny will give the "D" a little extra work this week!

I thought I was at an arena league game! FC defense took a step backward from last week,but the o-line looked much better pass blocking,still need work on run blocking IMO.The Hicks brothers and Stiles had lots of catches and Thompson pretty much had 2 or 3 guys open every play,and made some really nice throws.I bet Denny will give the "D" a little extra work this week!

The run blocking was pretty good FC only ran a few runs so its hard to tell about the run blocking right now.

First, I want to say that FC was very well coached and played hard. But I can't believe you guys would report on the scrimmage the way you have. FC quarterback was not live for South Oldham, but South's QB was. Our kids didn't know whether to hit him or not for most of the night. Eventually, our players starting tackling him until the referees blew the whistle. If you notice FC's QB, he kept getting in the face of South's players and saying stuff until Coach Ledford yelled from the sideline that he would put the JV in if he didn't stop that stuff. He told the QB that he wasn't going to hit anyone and knock it off. The final score was 51-41 FC. South Oldham was leading 35-27 at halftime. In the 3rd. quarter South took the opening kickoff and drove down and scored with ease. The score was 41-43 FC before South put in some of their JV players at 7 minutes left in the game and took out their QB, RB, Center and 2 WR and on defense they took out their FS, LB and Nose when FC scored two other TD's then. South also had 3 of their starting offensive linemen, their fullback, and outside linebacker out for this game. South started the game with 4 sophomores on offense and 5 on defense. South's RB had 184 yards rushing with 2 long TD runs over 60 yards. South's starting QB threw for 3 TD's for 207 yards. FC did return two kickoff for TD's, and yes, I know this is part of the game, but it wasn't against South's defense. South also fumble the ball twice inside their 5 yardline and FC scored twice on this field position. Gentlemen, please don't try to say that FC was working on this and trying new things when you are taking away the good and the positive things that South did last night.

The run blocking was pretty good FC only ran a few runs so its hard to tell about the run blocking right now.

True, there were not many runs for FC and So.O definitely was stacking against it.Good job play calling by coach Thompson.In response to the poster bring up South Oldham playing their QB live, that is their choice.And also as for the talk on the field I'm sure South Oldham's were completely innocent of this!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Any word on when Robinson will return for FC?

First, I want to say that FC was very well coached and played hard. But I can't believe you guys would report on the scrimmage the way you have. FC quarterback was not live for South Oldham, but South's QB was. Our kids didn't know whether to hit him or not for most of the night. Eventually, our players starting tackling him until the referees blew the whistle. If you notice FC's QB, he kept getting in the face of South's players and saying stuff until Coach Ledford yelled from the sideline that he would put the JV in if he didn't stop that stuff. He told the QB that he wasn't going to hit anyone and knock it off. The final score was 51-41 FC. South Oldham was leading 35-27 at halftime. In the 3rd. quarter South took the opening kickoff and drove down and scored with ease. The score was 41-43 FC before South put in some of their JV players at 7 minutes left in the game and took out their QB, RB, Center and 2 WR and on defense they took out their FS, LB and Nose when FC scored two other TD's then. South also had 3 of their starting offensive linemen, their fullback, and outside linebacker out for this game. South started the game with 4 sophomores on offense and 5 on defense. South's RB had 184 yards rushing with 2 long TD runs over 60 yards. South's starting QB threw for 3 TD's for 207 yards. FC did return two kickoff for TD's, and yes, I know this is part of the game, but it wasn't against South's defense. South also fumble the ball twice inside their 5 yardline and FC scored twice on this field position. Gentlemen, please don't try to say that FC was working on this and trying new things when you are taking away the good and the positive things that South did last night.

Our qb was blowed dead everytime a defender was even close, most of the time he had 6 seconds without contest. Next time FC will run him on you and score even more.

Our qb was blowed dead everytime a defender was even close, most of the time he had 6 seconds without contest. Next time FC will run him on you and score even more.

The next time our RB plays you guys we will let him sprout wings and fly over you guys! :flame:

Edited by STRIKE3
edited content