Boyle Co./Madison Central Scrimmage

RebelC3PO

Sounds like Boyle will make a run in the playoffs this year if everything goes well.

Still will likely have Lexington Catholic to deal with in the regional final. Boyle will be improved, but they will still have some big obstacles to overcome.

Still will likely have Lexington Catholic to deal with in the regional final. Boyle will be improved, but they will still have some big obstacles to overcome.

I forgot about Lex Cath in their same district and region. Tough to overcome the defending state champs.

I forgot about Lex Cath in their same district and region. Tough to overcome the defending state champs.

And to top that off, whoever comes out of that region (Catholic, Boyle, and to a lesser extent Franklin and Harrison) will have to go to Bell County for a semifinal. Again, Boyle should be improved, but the deck really stacks against them making it to Louisville. They will, however, be a tough out for whoever has to knock them off.

And to top that off, whoever comes out of that region (Catholic, Boyle, and to a lesser extent Franklin and Harrison) will have to go to Bell County for a semifinal. Again, Boyle should be improved, but the deck really stacks against them making it to Louisville. They will, however, be a tough out for whoever has to knock them off.

So who ever wins that region will have to travel to Bell Co? I thought Lex Cath played Bell in the regionl finals last year?

So who ever wins that region will have to travel to Bell Co? I thought Lex Cath played Bell in the regionl finals last year?

Yeah, but that was the way the regionals were set up. Remember this year they went back to the old format and state semifinals pit Region I at II and Region III (Boyle, etc.) at IV (Bell, etc.).

Sort of a luck-of-the-draw thing for Bell County...of course they need to actually win this time!:D

Yeah, but that was the way the regionals were set up. Remember this year they went back to the old format and state semifinals pit Region I at II and Region III (Boyle, etc.) at IV (Bell, etc.).

Sort of a luck-of-the-draw thing for Bell County...of course they need to actually win this time!:D

Thanks I forgot that they drew that out last year and now they are back to the old format.

And to top that off, whoever comes out of that region (Catholic, Boyle, and to a lesser extent Franklin and Harrison) will have to go to Bell County for a semifinal.

I did not know that. :irked: In High School Football the better team usualy wins, Home or Away anyway.