Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County/Mason County Scrimmage

Featured Replies

I may be in attendence for this one. Who are the Indians options at WR this year after losing Owens and Hendrix and Stroub?

I'm looking forward to hearing what happened in this game. Is this like a full game or do both teams take sets of snaps etc?

I think they take a certain # of snaps each.

I should know this, is the scrimmage at Mason County?

I should know this, is the scrimmage at Mason County?

 

@Montgomery

  • Author
I may be in attendence for this one. Who are the Indians options at WR this year after losing Owens and Hendrix and Stroub?

 

Cody Curtis, Justin Covey, Will Young, Tyler Murphy, and you may see Ryan Hackworth at WR.

  • Author

The scrimmage was good. In stright varsity action Montgomery County's Ryan Hackwork was the only player from either team to score. Later in the game the indians had there JV defense playing and the Royals left the Varsity offense in, the Royals scored 3 touchdowns aganist the Indians JV. Mason probably moved the ball better, but Montgomery hit the big play more often. Over all great game for both teams, they both got what they wanted out of it.

Both teams played well. Montgomery is young and the those guys got plenty of reps last night. I thought the varsity played well for both teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.