Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round 15

Featured Replies

Antonio"keep holding out Steven Jackson" Pittman, RB, St Louis Ram's

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Ethnic Eaters select Rian "Double Cheeseburger" Lindell, (born January 20, 1977 in Portland, Oregon) an American football placekicker who currently plays for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League.

 

:laugh:

Hurry up Baseball guy you are taking way to long between picks.

Hurry up Baseball guy you are taking way to long between picks.

Vindictive..... :D

Vindictive..... :D

 

HT is probably one of the more moody guys I know :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K HT, have you wrecked your bike yet?

No and I haven't been able to ride it much because I have been in the Hospital with an infection in my toe that I don't know how I got. I should be leaving today but I have been here since Friday man it sucks.

No and I haven't been able to ride it much because I have been in the Hospital with an infection in my toe that I don't know how I got. I should be leaving today but I have been here since Friday man it sucks.

 

You've been in the hospital? That sucks...At least you have your computer

You've been in the hospital? That sucks...At least you have your computer

 

Yeah could be worse I guess.

Yeah could be worse I guess.

 

Yea your girlfriends gran.....nevermind:lol:

Yea your girlfriends gran.....nevermind:lol:

 

:fight::fight::fight::fight: :laugh::laugh:

:fight::fight::fight::fight: :laugh::laugh:

 

 

 

Have fun curing your footfungus :flame:

15.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Battle, Arnaz WR SFO

15.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Mark Clayton WR BAL

15.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - Michael Pittman RB DEN

15.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Lamont Jordan RB NEP

15.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Andre Hall RB DEN

15.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Rian Lindell K BUF

15.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Antonio Pittman RB STL

15.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Chris Henry WR FA

 

15.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - OTC

 

15.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

15.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

15.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

15.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

15.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

15.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

15.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

15.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Battle, Arnaz WR SFO

15.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Mark Clayton WR BAL

15.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - Michael Pittman RB DEN

15.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Lamont Jordan RB NEP

15.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Andre Hall RB DEN

15.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Rian Lindell K BUF

15.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Antonio Pittman RB STL

15.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Chris Henry WR FA

15.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Mushin Muhammad WR CAR

 

15.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - OTC

 

15.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

15.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

15.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

15.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

15.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

15.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.