W. (Movie)

Zip, zero, nada, nil, zilch, none....

I can't understand how anyone who hasn't benefited financially could reasonably assert that he has been good for this country. Did you donate a butt-load of cash, and you won't allow yourself to admit you've been wrong, thereby losing face?

You have never met the man! You have no idea what he is like on a personal level, only what you see on T.V. Do you really think that calling him a clown is warranted? :D

I am sure he is a decent person in real life, I would be more than happy to meet him in person and hangout;but as a politician he is a clown.

I will be glad when federal spending and debt is under control and it sure hasn't been with this war-mongering clown in office.

I happen to agree with you on the spending and debt but of course the spending will not decrease under any new administration.

I can't understand how anyone who hasn't benefited financially could reasonably assert that he has been good for this country. Did you donate a butt-load of cash, and you won't allow yourself to admit you've been wrong, thereby losing face?

:rolleyes: Same old same old.

I've benefited financially because of the tax cuts and so has the rest of my family. It's going to suck knowing that next year at this time my taxes may be quite a bit higher.