Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round 13

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he needs a K, I'd go ahead and pick the best one available for him.

 

 

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters How about Jeff Reed K Pittsburgh

I have Paducah Rabbit Fists next pick.

 

Dominic Rhodes RB-IND

Ethnic Eaters select Mike "Refried Beans" Furrey.

Lexington Ethnic Eaters How about Jeff Reed K Pittsburgh

 

Dude you can't pick players for a guy unless they advise you to..

13.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Cleveland Browns DST

13.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Phil Dawson K CLE

13.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - Donnie Avery WR STL

13.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Dustin Keller, TE, New York Jets

13.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Ryan, Matt ATL QB

13.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Mike Furrey DET

13.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Dominic Rhodes RB-IND

13.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Antwaan Randle EL WR-WAS

 

13.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

 

13.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

13.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

13.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

13.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

13.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

13.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

13.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Ethnic Eaters select Mike "Refried Beans" Furrey.
It would be nice if you supplied the position they played and/or the team they played for. Your last few picks I have had nio idea who they were and had to look them up the hard way.
It would be nice if you supplied the position they played and/or the team they played for. Your last few picks I have had nio idea who they were and had to look them up the hard way.

 

Maybe you should just watch more football. ;)

Nice way of trying to get your picks in Baseball guy. :lol:

Maybe you should just watch more football. ;)
I've been running leagues for this game before you even thought about going to pre-school. I think I understand and know the game (and most of the players). I ask you for a little help and you ……….
Nice way of trying to get your picks in Baseball guy. :lol:

 

 

I was clearly trying to help. Someone had said he left picks with them, and all the players he left were gone. Weren't you going to choose a K for him?

Dude you can't pick players for a guy unless they advise you to..

 

 

 

Thanks dude, I wasn't aware of that.:rolleyes:

I was clearly trying to help. Someone had said he left picks with them, and all the players he left were gone. Weren't you going to choose a K for him?

 

Yes when his time ran out. I was giving him a chance to get on and make a pick if he can which he did. I don't know why you thought you should make it for him but it worked out so I don't really care.

^

His time expired at 2:12AM...Again, trying to help. But never again!!

 

Btw...imo you have the Team to beat. Thought I'd drop a little pressure on ya.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.