Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X and T Freshmen

Featured Replies

Does anyone have info on how the incoming Rocks and Tigers look?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have info on how the incoming Rocks and Tigers look?

 

T is loaded with talent and have 90 plus kids out. X has low numbers 60-70 is what I have heard from some X guys, not sure about the talent.

  • Author
T is loaded with talent and have 90 plus kids out. X has low numbers 60-70 is what I have heard from some X guys, not sure about the talent.

 

Sounds like a reversal of last year's freshmen class.

T is loaded with talent and have 90 plus kids out. X has low numbers 60-70 is what I have heard from some X guys, not sure about the talent.

 

I don't know where you heard the X numbers, but there were 113 out for the freshmen last week. That is a far cry from 60-70. :cool:

^ That sounds like a much more realistic number. Sometimes the numbers you hear on here are a little "tainted". Now when one says "loaded" that can be an opinion, however, 110+ can not be construed as down or around 60 - 70. Ox - do you have any other reports on the Baby Bengals, PM me. Thanks.

I heard Trinity has around 105. Some, I'm sure, will decide that freshman football is not for them, however.

X usually has more kids...therefore I never bought the 60-70 number....I do know this about our frosh....they are super fast in the right places, and big and strong in the others....if they take to the fantastic coaching that they are going to be getting...they will be very, very impressive.

I don't know where you heard the X numbers, but there were 113 out for the freshmen last week. That is a far cry from 60-70. :cool:
Sorry Ox I got it from an X guy so I took it to be true. Glad to hear that X has so many kids out.
^ That sounds like a much more realistic number. Sometimes the numbers you hear on here are a little "tainted". Now when one says "loaded" that can be an opinion, however, 110+ can not be construed as down or around 60 - 70. Ox - do you have any other reports on the Baby Bengals, PM me. Thanks.
I would say that based on the number of quality kids from just the CSAA, and I mean some of the very best players from last year that are now wearing Green and white this could be a very special class. Time will tell.

Happily, it looks like both X and T are back with big numbers. From your report and that of RockPride, it sounds like the Rocks not only have a large turnout this year but speed and size as well.

 

I guess it remains to be seen if you left any talent on the table for the Baby Bengals. It sounds like Coach McCue really has a major task in front of him if he wishes to be competitive this season. :scared:

Happily, it looks like both X and T are back with big numbers. From your report and that of RockPride, it sounds like the Rocks not only have a large turnout this year but speed and size as well.

 

I guess it remains to be seen if you left any talent on the table for the Baby Bengals. It sounds like Coach McCue really has a major task in front of him if he wishes to be competitive this season. :scared:

That I can not say, but as a CSAA coach I did get to see the kids going to T and they were darn good. Last season was a big year talent wise in the CSAA so I am sure X got it's usual share of studs. Good luck.

Thankfully, children often mature at different ages. Some of the CSAA stars peak early and eventually end up as varsity backups to those players who once played behind them. I guess that I can only hope that the Baby Bengals are blessed with a large number of players with latent speed, coordination, and growth. Where are my rosary beads! :scared:

I don't know where you heard the X numbers, but there were 113 out for the freshmen last week. That is a far cry from 60-70. :cool:

 

113 is about as big as it gets. I am sure the Tigers will be able to find 20 or so that can play football.

113 is about as big as it gets. I am sure the Tigers will be able to find 20 or so that can play football.

 

When all 113 are small and slow clones, the coaches may just have to select the 20 who put forth the most effort in practice. I'm now beginning my second rosary! :lol: :scared: :lol:

  • Author

The Baby Bengals will find out what they're made of when they scrimmage the JV's here in a couple weeks. If they stay within 2 TD's they'll be fine. 4 or more TD's could spell problems.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.