Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 2008/2009

Featured Replies

What does Lexington Catholic need to do to improve in 2008/2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

They should be a very good team again this year. There will be a lot of new faces and it will take a while for them to get going IMO,but they will probably end up a top 10 team in the state.

Sanford is very good and when I saw them this summer they shot the lights out. Their press is always good. Botkin is back, but was injured some this summer I think.

They also have some super Sophmores in Martin and Schuette. There are also a few bigs that should round things out for them.

They will put a quicker team on the floor this year than they did last year, but they won't be near as long as last year.

They will put a quicker team on the floor this year than they did last year, but they won't be near as long as last year.

 

 

I believe they can be top 25, but I don't see them as a top 10. Certainly they will be dangerous. They will be quick and aggressive....that will either equate to turnovers and/or fouls. Depends on the refereeing from what I saw this summer.

Sanford is a very good player and we'll see how well he can lead them this season.

Hall Conrad will be a junior on this years team, he is a very good develpoing big man and will probably start! He has improved ALOT since last season, played alot of aau and got alot of time with Team Kentucky.

I believe they can be top 25, but I don't see them as a top 10. Certainly they will be dangerous. They will be quick and aggressive....that will either equate to turnovers and/or fouls. Depends on the refereeing from what I saw this summer.

 

I think the top 10 thing depends on whether or not the older Beckham (2 brothers from Bryan Station) gets eligible. If they have Botkin, the 2 from Bryan Station, the kid from Frankfort, Sanford, and 3 or 4 other boys who are developing, then they will be tough to handle.

I think the top 10 thing depends on whether or not the older Beckham (2 brothers from Bryan Station) gets eligible. If they have Botkin, the 2 from Bryan Station, the kid from Frankfort, Sanford, and 3 or 4 other boys who are developing, then they will be tough to handle.

 

 

Did they play summer ball with LC? If not, then I did not take them into consideration. Good point.

Did they play summer ball with LC? If not, then I did not take them into consideration. Good point.

 

I know they played some with the team, but I don't know how much. I saw them play 1 game without the brothers and they were just okay. The 3 new faces, albeit very young, will have a big impact on the team if all 3 are eligible.

I know they played some with the team, but I don't know how much. I saw them play 1 game without the brothers and they were just okay. The 3 new faces, albeit very young, will have a big impact on the team if all 3 are eligible.
How big an impact will each have?

Both incoming 9th graders will automatically be eligible but not sure if they are ready to contribute on the varsity level yet.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.