Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CalPreps Pre-Season Rankings(All Classes)

Featured Replies

:lol: :lol:

 

You're PATHETIC!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

 

 

Yea, that's what they say.:lol:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will have to wait to see who is named at the top, but I meant they are different in format. The pre-season rankings will consist of every team, in each class, being ranked from 1-36, or however many teams are in each particular class.

 

I'm curious... what do you mean by "a little different this year?" Do you mean different from the final rankings from last year, or different from what most people would predict for this year... what?

 

I think I'll have to see this to believe it... come on... who are we kidding... is there ANY chance that Trinity and Saint X won't be ranked as the top 2 in the preseason BGP 6A poll? Any chance that Highlands, CovCath, JH and BG won't be the top 4 in 5A? Any chance that LexCath won't be ranked number 1 in 4A? etc...

 

Of course it's going to be the "usual suspects!"

 

If BGP really wants to stir the pot and get people talking, perhaps they can rank Holmes number 1 in 5A or Tates Creek number 1 in 6A. That would be something!

I already answered your question. It is different in the format, every team will be ranked in the preseason rankings.

I'd have to disagree with Dixie being on the list at all, they lost most of their talent from last year. Also I'm surprised to see Highlands ranked ahead of Trinity.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.