Middlesboro 2008/2009

M'boro will be loaded with talent next season. This could be the best team they have had in several years. I look for them to have the most talent in the region other than Corbin.

Talent hasn't been Mboro's problem the past 5-6 years. If no coaching change :confused:,than one can only expect the same as years past.

• 5 weeks later...

As far as having talented athletes they are on a talent scale under Corbin. The problem in Middlesboro has been terrible coaching hires. Defensively they will struggle, its obvious their coach is clueless. They have good athletes to press people, but most the time they sit back in a zone and teams kill them from the outside. A team that could win 20 games and compete for the district and region will be a sub .500 team.

As far as having talented athletes they are on a talent scale under Corbin. The problem in Middlesboro has been terrible coaching hires. Defensively they will struggle, its obvious their coach is clueless. They have good athletes to press people, but most the time they sit back in a zone and teams kill them from the outside. A team that could win 20 games and compete for the district and region will be a sub .500 team.

:thumb:

Bill Jones is a TERRIBLE coach, so was Ed, they would have been better off to of kept Millett. I mean they had have had two years in the last eight seasons in which they made the regional tournament. Middlesboro has talent, just terrible coaching decisions and coaching hires. The All A means nothing, it is regional championships is what matters!

The All A means a lot, just ask the teams that won it.

I agree that Middlesboro should be the All "A" favorite with Lynn Camp not far behind. Middlesboro has improved under Jones, but this is a big year for him. The Jackets should win 17 or 18.

I will agree that Middlesboro is on a talent scale under corbin. This talent scale is really far under Corbin. Middlesboro has a tough time getting their elite athletes to play basketball. Looks like it is more than just a coaching problem. Sounds like the attitude concerning middlesboro basketball could use something positive.

The All A means a lot, just ask the teams that won it.

I agree that Middlesboro should be the All "A" favorite with Lynn Camp not far behind. Middlesboro has improved under Jones, but this is a big year for him. The Jackets should win 17 or 18.

Mboro should of won the All "A" region at least 3 of the past 6/7 years with the talent that has gone through that school. Improvement under Jones is very debatable because last season was one of the most talented teams Mboro has had recently. Time will tell this season, if the past is any indication I wouldn't look for much.

I will agree that Middlesboro is on a talent scale under corbin. This talent scale is really far under Corbin. Middlesboro has a tough time getting their elite athletes to play basketball. Looks like it is more than just a coaching problem. Sounds like the attitude concerning middlesboro basketball could use something positive.

The ONLY problem Mboro has had is coaching.

Mboro should of won the All "A" region at least 3 of the past 6/7 years with the talent that has gone through that school. Improvement under Jones is very debatable because last season was one of the most talented teams Mboro has had recently. Time will tell this season, if the past is any indication I wouldn't look for much.

Which years should they have won? I don't remember them going into any tournament ranked first or second.