Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middlesboro 2008/2009

Featured Replies

Which years should they have won? I don't remember them going into any tournament ranked first or second.

 

They haven't won a district in what 12 years. I can think of a few years where you thought Middlesboro had better personnel than Bell Co. I seem to remember us disagreeing on that one year. Really they have had some talent, but the program hasn't been ran very well at all. I will say this Coach Jones is an upgrade over the last one for sure though.

My post was about the All "A" Classic. I don't believe Middlesboro has ever been the preseason favorite.

M'boro beat Clay Co. I think in the AAU this Summer.

I saw them play this summer. Good solid team with potential.

Middlesboro beat Clay in the AAU competition in 2007. I don't remember them playing this summer. Middlesboro was without two of its starters this summer and struggled at the AAU tournament.

What about Lynn Camp and even Barbourville Independent? How will they do in the all A? Did anyone see either of these teams play this summer?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.