Ashland Team Camp

Will Scaggs has been very impressive as has Johnson, IMO they need more leadership from their big man.

I saw Scaggs at Fairview he always goes right looks right and passes right, he needs to see the big man more and the guy on the left more.Then he might see more leadership.:D

I saw Scaggs at Fairview he always goes right looks right and passes right, he needs to see the big man more and the guy on the left more.Then he might see more leadership.:D

I wonder how many possessions you actually watched to come to this conclusion about Will Scaggs. I have watched all 24 games this summer and I can honestly say Will distributes the ball as well any PG in the region. If you are open chances are he will find you.

Who are some of the teams they beat? Who is back from last year? And is Adams no longer with the team?

Wins

Bath County

Clinton County

Rowan County

Russell

Greenup-3

Lewis County

Menifee County-2

Eastern Brown

Lawrence County

Raceland

Johnson Central

Sissionville,W.Va.

Reedsville, Ohio

Lost in the last possession to-

Central Crossing( Barnes Boys)

Perry Central

Grayson County

Bath County at Bath

Also lost to

Mason County

Spring Valley

PRP

LCA

Marshall County

I wonder how many possessions you actually watched to come to this conclusion about Will Scaggs. I have watched all 24 games this summer and I can honestly say Will distributes the ball as well any PG in the region. If you are open chances are he will find you.

I didnt say he was a bad PG ,I said 99% of the time he goes right.So take your rose color glasses off and see the whole game.:sssh: