Perry Co Central 2008/2009

• 2 weeks later...
Consistency was important in PCC situation. Keeping Hatcher ensured the program to be moving into the right direction. With the players coming back into a known system will only be a asset.

Has PC got any new players that has transfer in or anything.

Yea Salyers was playing with them this summer. I think if Doug Noble goes back to Breathitt Salyers is going their but IMO I think it is a toss up of Breathitt and PCC.

Yeah same thing I hear. If coach Noble goes to Breathitt then he goes to Breathitt. If Coach Noble goes back to Owlsey then there a chance to Owsley but the chances favor staying at Perry overall.

Yeah same thing I hear. If coach Noble goes to Breathitt then he goes to Breathitt. If Coach Noble goes back to Owlsey then there a chance to Owsley but the chances favor staying at Perry overall.

Will he be a help to PCC this year if he stays, heard he really help PCC this summer. Heard he was in the starting lineup by the end of summer ball and that Coach Hatcher was very high on him if this is true then I hope he will stay.:thumb:

Will he be a help to PCC this year if he stays, heard he really help PCC this summer. Heard he was in the starting lineup by the end of summer ball and that Coach Hatcher was very high on him if this is true then I hope he will stay.:thumb:

I dont know if he'll be a consistant starter but there are a strong possibility since he does have some size and experience. His body and presence of poistion around the goal and just happen to be in the right spot at the right time are his strengths. He has a promising future of playing time anywhere he ends up and will help any team in the upcoming future.

If I was a betting man I would say he ends up at Breathitt but thats imo.

Well I hope he goes to PCC. Hazard is preseason number one, no doubt. Imo the number 2 spot is a toss up between PCC and Knott Co. With this being year two under Hatcher and with most the players returning, I see them getting off to alot better start than they did last year. It took them almost the entire season before they bought into his system and then they started to reel off some wins. There big weakness is there lack of depth, they play very few players, and if they get in foul trouble they going to be in trouble. Even if Salyers don't start, he will play starter minutes.

You said you were from Breathitt County in another thread, so why would you want Salyers to stay at PCC. I have also heard that Fugate may be on the move to PCC.

You said you were from Breathitt County in another thread, so why would you want Salyers to stay at PCC. I have also heard that Fugate may be on the move to PCC.

Because of the way the board handles things in Breathitt.

He would be a nice addition to the team.

Hey B. Fletch, talk with the Salyers kid dad today said it didn't matter who they hired at Breathitt that his Son was coming to play for Coach Hatcher, told me that he had been in sports for over 35 yrs. and that Coach Hatcher was the best Coach that he had been around and that he had alot of respect for Hatcher, so that is good news for PCC. Heard it here first!:thumb: