Celtics or Lakers tonight game 3?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtics in another close one.

Anyone know who Phil was calling out about their play thus far in the finals. I seen in on ESPN but didn't get to see who he was talking about.

Odom.

"Lamar got confused out there,'' Lakers coach Phil Jackson said after Boston had taken a 2-0 series lead. "Situations that got him into foul trouble and little offensive sequences -- rather than just taking a shot or making the right play, [he] looked like a confused player out there at times. We'll try and get that straightened out.''

^ Thanks..

I know the Lakers will come out hard and fast tonight. they are too good of a team not to be competitive in this Finals. I think Boston will stay right with them tonight.

Key factors that will determine the winner:

-Foul differential

-Turnovers

I think the Lakers pull this one out and feed off having a very good home crowd and the refereeing will be more in their favor. I do like the Celtics for the series though. I believe the Celtics have a better bench, particularly on the interior. I would take Brown and Powe over Turiaf and I guess Walton any day.

Celtics have beaten the Lakers 4 in a row so far this season. I don't see them making it 5 in a row and L.A losing this one at home. I think they come out with a lot more intensity and defend their home court.

Let's not forget Dallas did this to Miami 2 years ago and Miami went on to win 4 straight and take home the title.

Lakers only lost by 6 in game two and that with a 28 foul shot differential.

Kobe's gonna HAVE to hit more shots tonight than he has been. He's 20-of-49 through the past 2 games. If the Lakers are to win, it will be because Lamar decided to show up down low & Kobe actually hit some shots. Go Lakers!