Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 3 West Jessamine 2

Featured Replies

Final. Brandon Martin goes to 14-0 as the Breds take game 1. Harrison improves to 34-5 on the year.

  • Author

Martin started and went 6 and then came back in during the 7th inning. He did not give up any runs. So, now his ERA is less than 0.20. Congratulations Thorobreds. Next game is set for Saturday at 7:00 pm.

I thought it was a very good game. Martin pitched very well. He is done on the mound for Harrison Co because he pitched 7 innings correct? When I mean done I mean in the 3 game series.

 

I also thought West Jessamine ran themselves out of this game. It could have gone either way if the kid running from 2nd did not get thrown out at home and then if the ball did not bounce right back to the catcher to throw the kid out at 3rd. Sorry I do not know any names of the players.

 

I hope the game on Saturday is as good as this one.

I thought it was a very good game. Martin pitched very well. He is done on the mound for Harrison Co because he pitched 7 innings correct? When I mean done I mean in the 3 game series.

 

I also thought West Jessamine ran themselves out of this game. It could have gone either way if the kid running from 2nd did not get thrown out at home and then if the ball did not bounce right back to the catcher to throw the kid out at 3rd. Sorry I do not know any names of the players.

 

I hope the game on Saturday is as good as this one.

 

Great game. Very hard fought win by the Breds as they go 1 up in the 3 game series.

Martin started and went 6 and then came back in during the 7th inning. He did not give up any runs. So, now his ERA is less than 0.20. Congratulations Thorobreds. Next game is set for Saturday at 7:00 pm.

Is the game at 7pm or 1:30 as the KHSAA website says?Will Harrison keep the semi-state streak alive.All other series were won 2 games to 0.

Is the game at 7pm or 1:30 as the KHSAA website says?Will Harrison keep the semi-state streak alive.All other series were won 2 games to 0.

 

The game is at 7 pm.

Congrats to Harrison Co on the win...you are making the 10th region proud.:thumb:

West Jessamine did get nine hits so sounds like they hit the ball pretty well?

  • Author
Will Harrison keep the semi-state streak alive.All other series were won 2 games to 0.

 

Let's hope so! If Harrison is able to win 1 more game I think it will be Coach W's 850th win.

Sources say that West Jessamine still has two other very good pitchers available including their ace and either their number 2 or 3. Its shaping up to be a very good 3 game series.

Green and West have been their top two down the stretch.

Anybody know why the 12 region has to travel two years in a row for the sectionals. Somerset came to the 9th last year, WJ has to go to the 10th this year?

Anybody know why the 12 region has to travel two years in a row for the sectionals. Somerset came to the 9th last year, WJ has to go to the 10th this year?

 

GRC went to Tates Creek last year to play Dunbar so not sure. If Harrison would of had to travel it would have been 2 in a row for the 10th as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.